luka

i think the best of dissensus 2021 is that we are still alive and mostly sane. i mean, some contributors might have died but i guess if they have we havent missed them so no harm done

woops

is not like other people
i think the best of dissensus 2021 is that we are still alive and mostly sane. i mean, some contributors might have died but i guess if they have we havent missed them so no harm done
don't change the subject, the "attribution of pinhead craner" argument may yet make the list that is the point of this thread

catalog

that element did put a boost into the p[roceedings, you had wash your hands piling em in after that.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
it was in the ghostbusters vs matrix thread and then I shared that picture of jar jars taint and some of my very excellent drawings and that turned the whole thread into a banter thread and pinhead craner wasnt much long after

Your Jar Jar taint pic has horrified a few friends and colleagues and one sick fuck (not I) who was right into it

linebaugh

youll notice right here I deftly turn away the thread away from movie discussion on page 21, after that I think we added another 20 that day

luka

what i really admire and love abot craner is that he found pinhead craner absolutely fucking hilarious but he knew it would be much funnier for us if he acted all indignant and exasperated

woops

is not like other people
5wuoq8.jpg

version

The greatest secret of 2021 is that it was me who actually suggested to Luke that he suggest the idea to version in the first place
You don't have to be aware that you're part of a conspiracy in order to perform whatever your role in it is. Someone dealing drugs on the street is part of a criminal network yet likely has no clue who's sat at the top or the overall shape of the organisation.

luka

i have often noted how being a cunt to other people brings out the best in people. Jack is defintely at his best when hes cunting someone off, Stan comes alive when theres a sadistic gleam in his eye, craner is never happier than when hes putting the boot in. its our most human quality and the source of all joy and laughter