going to a conference alone.

toko

I've been following glen weyl ever since radical markets and recently he's started this radicalxchange thing. they have a conference in Denver this thursday which looks interesting. however, it slipped my mind, and I have yet to buy a plane ticket or make any serious plans. I'm supposed to be working on my apps for oxford, but my curiosity is getting the better of me and I want to go. problem is, I do not know anyone in Denver nor do I know anyone going to the conference. I would ask my friends but most of my friends are boring and have jobs, so they don't want to go. Should I go alone?

catalog

You'll be free from any ties, be able to flit from group to group, if you wanna bail early you can.

I would advise not getting mashed up on the first night UNLESS the signs are good.

toko

being a party vagrant was a favorite pastime of mine at ucla. my only concern is the fact that I'm quite young and have no agenda. but I suppose that's a benefit - as you said I have no ties or obligations. truly free

catalog

Yes and make sure you play on that and make everyone aware of how young, free and soon to be successful you are. Lie and say you've already got into Oxford, you provably will do.