Predictions for 2022

sus

I'm going to become famous and move to Berlin and hang with Yyaldrin and go to all the hippest nightclubs.

The actor inside Biden's skinsuit will make an unforced error and be revealed to the public.

The high water mark of British supremacy on Dissensus will come and go, as the American invasion picks up momentum.

craner

Beast of Burden
I predict that on January 1st Sufi will lock Choon of the Week forever.

Also, at some point in the year Liza will notice that Rich has stopped taking pictures of all their dinners.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Choons cancelled for Christ’s mass? A granite hearted approach

Biden checking out, the Queen maybe Donald too, new wars, new variants, The Great Northern Meet finally actualising itself, getting Gus into full spectrum extracts/extraction, Death to America signing to Warp, peace on Earth somewhere very briefly and a few tasty terror attacks

IdleRich

IdleRich
I predict that on January 1st Sufi will lock Choon of the Week forever.

Also, at some point in the year Liza will notice that Rich has stopped taking pictures of all their dinners.
I still take pictures, I have just been bullied to the extent that i don't dare post them anywhere. I just find a find a quiet corner and sit there on my own flicking through pics. Or at least I did until last week until I lost my phone. I don't know what has happened to me lately, I have become... a loser, a huge loser. If one was to meet me and observe my behaviour they would probably assume that I am a loser and have always been one, but actually, at least in terms of important things, that impression would have been misleading. But lately something has happened and in the last few months I have lost my wallet, my phone, my passport, my door key...

It's been a fucking nightmare. Takes ten weeks to order a new passport and I couldn't even begin the process cos I had no phone to take the pics. And then I couldn't get a replacement sim card cos I had no ID...

• Wow
Reactions: sus

wektor

I don't know what has happened to me lately, I have become... a loser, a huge loser. If one was to meet me and observe my behaviour they would probably assume that I am a loser and have always been one, but actually, at least in terms of important things, that impression would have been misleading. But lately something has happened and in the last few months I have lost my wallet, my phone, my passport, my door key...

It's been a fucking nightmare. Takes ten weeks to order a new passport and I couldn't even begin the process cos I had no phone to take the pics. And then I couldn't get a replacement sim card cos I had no ID...
Some of it might have to do with the COVID brainfog

woops

is not like other people
I still take pictures, I have just been bullied to the extent that i don't dare post them anywhere. I just find a find a quiet corner and sit there on my own flicking through pics. Or at least I did until last week until I lost my phone. I don't know what has happened to me lately, I have become... a loser, a huge loser. If one was to meet me and observe my behaviour they would probably assume that I am a loser and have always been one, but actually, at least in terms of important things, that impression would have been misleading. But lately something has happened and in the last few months I have lost my wallet, my phone, my passport, my door key...

I think you're diverting/repressing your urge to get rid off your dining table

sufi

lala

karma swap?

Leo

But lately something has happened and in the last few months I have lost my wallet, my phone, my passport, my door key...

like a Kafka novel.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
As we head into 2022, I'd like to wish @luka all the best as he branches out from poetry and starts a new career as a Spectator columnist.

pearson2.jpg

Last edited: