Emoji Faceoff Smackdown Scandal Fiasco Poll

Switch off reactions?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

luka

my mum is a kiwi, my dad was from the isle of wight, i was white and like everyone at that time i wanted to be black, ive lived 10 years out the country and you just make something up

luka

a lot of us almost tricked ourselves into thinking we were literally jamaicain. i like this quirk of english culture.
i remember sitting outisde at a pub in forest gate with a jamamcain friend and these two bengalis drove past
playing dancehall and he saif black culture runs east london and i didnt say anythign because it was obviously true
and why shouldnt it

luka

he was also the person who got me into oasis which in retrospect was just an artifact of charisma and no judgement on how good gthe band were

woops

is not like other people
yes but a)it can only happen becasuse its such a big and such a rich city and b) its under threat if people get scared to go out
and of course let's not forget
luka said:
c) i am eternal grateful to @woops without whom i never would have found a pocket of shelter amidst the ambiance of capital, something many anti-capitalists don't manage to do, never would have had this chance to spread happiness and get paid to do so. i'm not sure this is a debt that can ever fully be repaid.

linebaugh

And I do hoard emotes and have their collection down to a science but Im also one of the boards premier effort posters and thread starters in its current iteration. We can just follow my model