Le Epic Choons

wektor

once again, heavy as fuck - but also so much consideration for the space
whatever is revving up and purring so loudly, you can only hear its real size by how it reverberates

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What music did you grow up on wektor? Was it this stuff? Sounds like it would be a laugh

I had a blind mate from Vancouver, British Colombia who was into this kind of music, Polish and German hands up. Really poignant stuff if you let it, but at the end of the day I'm not in the garden of Eden and never have been. I find this kind of stuff funny though. Absolutely awful, but funny.

Of course there's no groove in this, it's a militaristic war stomp, which would be fine if it wasn't so cheesy, this is what Stewart Home meant when he spoke about fascism exalting the kitsch.

wektor

I had a blind mate from Vancouver, British Colombia who was into this kind of music, Polish and German hands up. Really poignant stuff if you let it, but at the end of the day I'm not in the garden of Eden and never have been. I find this kind of stuff funny though. Absolutely awful, but funny.

Of course there's no groove in this, it's a militaristic war stomp, which would be fine if it wasn't so cheesy, this is what Stewart Home meant when he spoke about fascism exalting the kitsch.
unlike german, our handsup is sometimes heavy on melancholy, like a lot of eastern yuro music. i appreciate those bits more to be honest.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
oh very obviously. I'm surprised people can still take that shit seriously after experiencing the first drug comedown in their life.

I mean it's more that mdma only once blew my mind and that was when i hadn't eaten anything for four days but a spicey pastry i got in york. If you need to starve yourself silly for it to really blow your mind, then yeah no thanks.

Although the regular mdma rush is nice, no taking that away from it, but that's all it is.

wektor

I mean it's more that mdma only once blew my mind and that was when i hadn't eaten anything for four days but a spicey pastry i got in york. If you need to starve yourself silly for it to really blow your mind, then yeah no thanks.

Although the regular mdma rush is nice, no taking that away from it, but that's all it is.
there's the thing with fasting for a few days before having ayahuasca as well, if I'm right?

wektor

still most of the hard techno people seem to be more of a gessaffelstein fanbase than being into hard shit proper. like tekno.
they want this overmasculated, geometric tatoo type shit,.

wektor

during that time in history I think we had the stomp and whistle telecom pop, and it's darker twin, what I call, the rustic artisanal pop