Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've actually locked into this after that Quincy Jones interlude.

The Weeknd is the Week link in a way, he hasn't got the greatest voice and I don't believe a word he sings.

Also I can't believe Jim Carrey is reading Rilke forreal on this 🤣

woops

is not like other people
its a mood piece. you cant dance to it after a bottle of hardys corner shop red
this just sounds absolutely dreadful i thought he was meant to be a singer? not a mood piece guy with no tunes and jim carrey reading rilke of all things? maybe i should just listen to it...

I don't feel dissimilar but I also feel like I could give this album a couple more listens and suddenly I can't get a buncha them outta my head. And that I couldn't predict which ones those would be. It's very mysterious, how they grow on you
It’s also about others putting it into context for you. Like if anyone watches me dance to a song I love they instantly love it too. It’s physics

sus

It’s also about others putting it into context for you. Like if anyone watches me dance to a song I love they instantly love it too. It’s physics
That's very true, you can learn how to enjoy things by watching other people enjoy them

woops

is not like other people
i can do the reverse magic trick. i can dance to a song you love and you instantly hate it and never want to hear it again. or see me dance again.