woops

is not like other people
if you came round my house and i has two beers i would give you one of them, but in my experience there are plenty of people who would smoke 2 spliffs in front of you cos i've only got a little bit left etc

• Wow
Reactions: sus

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Some do, some don’t. I can only fake the histrionics, plenty of people fall foul of permastoned. Your experience over a recent splurge shows it‘s not a world to advocate for

The grow world is a very strange one. Lots of competition. Known more than a few hairy interactions

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
if you came round my house and i has two beers i would give you one of them, but in my experience there are plenty of people who would smoke 2 spliffs in front of you cos i've only got a little bit left etc

i don’t drink, so yes both joints are mine!

woops

is not like other people
i've just noticed that there is a difference, generalising, definitely not advocating haha

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Sure we can all think of situations where people don’t share their potions/poisons, certainly don’t have an idealised view of cannabis, rather find it enjoyable at lesser amounts. We created mutant plants and mutant experiences from said influences

Dispensary web porthole, of course there are legs and ass

woops

is not like other people
great thread, hadn't occurred to me before how sobriety and intoxication are akin to sets of thematic tropes in art, games, self ministrations as world building

• Love

luka

i remember the first time i got drunk it was like id entered a funpark carnival world where everything wsa rubbery and bouncy. unfortunately it never felt as good as that again. or anything like that in fact.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
First valium binge was an entire new world opening up as all emotions/cares flattened out

Not as an aggressive chill as heroin, but benzos have a unique numbing action that, if you’re that way inclined, can be exquisitely moreish

woops

is not like other people
all that happened first time i got drunk was that i got really pissed, first time smoking weed though i heard music pouring from the speakers in unprecedented and luscious three dimensional detail as if from paradise, shame you can't recapture that even if you spend 20 years smoking more weed.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i woke up thinking about modding as a way to extend the game-world. fan fiction is similar. i'd been playing Skyrim the night before a world so all-absorbing a friend of mine dropped out of college just to focus on playing it full-time.
Yeah in high school I made some mods for Fallout New Vegas, and you're right in that its like a tier up from mere fandom. Consumers become creators, in ways that the professional game developers can leverage to both extend their product and foster the community thereof.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah in high school I made some mods for Fallout New Vegas, and you're right in that its like a tier up from mere fandom. Consumers become creators, in ways that the professional game developers can leverage to both extend their product and foster the community thereof.
This ties in nicely with microtransactions, in that the game developers can actually sell content made by players.