woops

is not like other people
lovely Alcohol _+ delicious coffee = category mistake. no self control. childlike boozing like eating a whole multipack of friit pastiles

luka

i woldnt call irish coffee a comfort drink really. its not mulled wine. post the pic.

woops

is not like other people
the one on the left reminds me alot of the aliens from Fantastic Planet

fantasticplanetbr-1000x600.jpg

mvuent

Void Dweller
i purchased a monster energy beverage yesterday and it tasted horrible. but if energy drinks really are the autechre of the fizzy drink market, that should change after ~50 more tries

wektor

they are not exactly the classic energy drink flavour wise, but yerba mate based fizzy drinks are very nice, even considering I hardly enjoy a soft drink.
unfortunately not as popular in the UK.

woops

is not like other people
they are not exactly the classic energy drink flavour wise, but yerba mate based fizzy drinks are very nice, even considering I hardly enjoy a soft drink.
unfortunately not as popular in the UK.
theyre alot more expensive in uK than in germany or wherever.

luka

do you drink alcohol mvuent? me and barty like the lilac monster mixed with quarter of a bottle of vodka. one can to one quart. the perfect refreshing beverage.

luka

there's one called Monster Assault lol i have to try that one

luka

Monster packs a powerful punch but has a smooth easy drinking flavour.

Athletes, musicians, anarchists, co-ed’s, road warriors, metal heads, geeks, hipsters, and bikers dig it- you will too.

Flavor Profile: Sweet and Salty - It tastes like Monster!

luka

@wektor i saw Tesco are selling a Polish energy drink called Ngine for 40p a can (Red Bull is about £1.35) have you tried it?
do you endorse it?