maxi

have you noticed how literally everyone is walking around with an orange beanie now? I admit it's a good colour for a beanie, but it's beyond ubiquitous, at least in london

here's a pic I took in the street. I don't think all these people were even together
orange beanie2.jpg

I sent that pic to my friend, he sent me this later that day from the table he happened to be sitting at. he said it's 'some invasion of the body snatchers shit'
orangebeanie.jpg

version

Joe-Rogan-and-Bryan-Callen-Shoot-the-Sh-t-on-MeatEater-with-Steven-Rinella-YouTube-1.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Watched The Thing last night shift

Could definitely rock a campaign hat and they seem an actual thing, imagine pay 800£ for a studio replica though

cheapest

most expensive

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
something that i never deemed possible but it seems that this specific kind of tribal tattoo for girls is making a comeback. it's the one that was popular around 2000 when the spice girls were in the charts. girls were wearing low waist jeans with the thong visible and then they had this kind of tribal tattoo on their back just above the waist. i remember it was considered to be very chav like but now it's the trendy and fashionable that are taking them.

william_kent

something that i never deemed possible but it seems that this specific kind of tribal tattoo for girls is making a comeback. it's the one that was popular around 2000 when the spice girls were in the charts. girls were wearing low waist jeans with the thong visible and then they had this kind of tribal tattoo on their back just above the waist. i remember it was considered to be very chav like but now it's the trendy and fashionable that are taking them.

they were known by the derogatory term 'tramp stamps' back then....

mixed_biscuits

I don't understand why temporary tattoos or even just drawing on yourself are not more popular. The tattoos that Joe and Jemima Shmoe are getting are not to indelibly affiliate themselves to some gang, or in most cases to pledge undying love so why not use a stencil and some marking implement that doesn't hurt?

mixed_biscuits