entertainment

the scene i saw in my mind's eye was woops going off on this rant, having opened his birthday present from luka and not gotten what he wished for, luka watching on flummoxed, open-mouthed, party hat on

linebaugh

good scene in Gone Girl where the evil lady murderer assures the nerd that shes deceiving that she does not want to go back to her hulking varsity athlete husband because the nerd can 'quote proust in french' before slicing his neck

sus

remind me, how many of you have released 4 albums of electronic music instead of spilling words over the stuff as if it mattered to anyone who isnt an imbecile. thats right, NONE of you. have you ever mastered a foreign language, or learned to say anything non-idiotic in your own? NO you havent you colossal clod of dull, unambitious idiots
@mvuent

luka

rap sheet

1. insulted the honour of French ladies
2. said French cinema was for sight and sound readers
3. said woops could pull a poisson from the folds in his weather-beaten face
4. said the French language was 'rubbish'

• Haha
Reactions: sus

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
good scene in Gone Girl where the evil lady murderer assures the nerd that shes deceiving that she does not want to go back to her hulking varsity athlete husband because the nerd can 'quote proust in french' before slicing his neck
Top 10 film

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

ive prescribed woops a trip to france as a cure for his bout of dyspepsia. he will be leaving on friday. the prospect has cheered him right up. but where should he go?

bordeaux?
langeuedoc?
avignon?
nice?
biarittz?