pulling grime bars apart

wektor

I know I will be called out on this but I have been to a boxed night and it was good.

what are good and unique sounding releases that work on/break up the 8/16 bar structure?
a lot of that sound for me was different circles, some keysound stuff, some zombye (ikr eough), but I would love to hear more of it

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Instrumental grime night set up by dissensus alumni slackk. He made over a million promoting it, invested it wisely, now he lives in Spain, will never have to work again.
You being you I have no idea if this is complete hogwash or not

wektor

I cannot find any info apart from the brime ep from last year?
crossover post with THE THREAD

wektor

I know I will be called out on this but I have been to a boxed night and it was good.

what are good and unique sounding releases that work on/break up the 8/16 bar structure?
a lot of that sound for me was different circles, some keysound stuff, some zombye (ikr eough), but I would love to hear more of it
ahh also I do realise one of the main points of grime music was 'an unique sound in 8/16 bar structure', what I meant here specifically would be newer releases which still value experimentative rather than formulaic instrumentals