Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

mixed_biscuits

Maybe it's time to reach out to Mr Skaggs and re-establish that connection. If you open by saying you shared bodily fluids a mile above the Atlantic 40 years ago you might be able to give his ticker a little workout.

craner

Beast of Burden
Interesting interview with my favorite resident of Nashville:

william_kent

I get "newsletters" from Discogs ( sorry, I'm a musty vinyl hoarder, my fake name is "Bill" and I am a vinyl addict ) and they sent me one which was titled "the most wanted Record Store Day releases" ( I hate RSD, I just have to insert that, fucking urrghhh... ) and another which was "most valuable Record Store Day releases" AND both of them were 90% Taylor Swift! When did this happen? WHY? PROJECT MONARCH WINS?

0bleak

fckn Discogs
i could go on about them forever.
They made it clear they weren't to be taken seriously anymore when they added RSD as a format, but then made it worse by putting it between tags that went together on the submission form. Do they only ever have interns working there?
One of these doesn't belong in this section:
  • Album
  • Mini-Album
  • EP
  • Maxi-Single
  • Record Store Day
  • Single
It would have made more sense to put it further down the list between:
  • Promo
  • Reissue
It shouldn't peeve me, but it does.

william_kent

fckn Discogs
i could go on about them forever.
They made it clear they weren't to be taken seriously anymore when they added RSD as a format, but then made it worse by putting it between tags that went together on the submission form. Do they only ever have interns working there?
One of these doesn't belong in this section:
  • Album
  • Mini-Album
  • EP
  • Maxi-Single
  • Record Store Day
  • Single
It would have made more sense to put it further down the list between:
  • Promo
  • Reissue
It shouldn't peeve me, but it does.

I use it to buy, but I gave up years ago on being an unpaid drone adding items to their database and making them money