DRONECEMBER

wektor

Tonight's spectrogram is in colour because green can have more perceptual detail than mono.
Been learning this funny program called SuperCollider and I can say it is very effective when it comes to making this type of music - call it what you may.
dronecember_22.png

mvuent

Void Dweller
oh damn i was going to listen to all these (or at least some of them) later tonight. thanks for the reminder, human sine wave...

wektor

the most recent two the ones you haven't posted are awesome
for the lazy 1s:
timefrozen recording of me waiting for the cab on first day of christmas at half past 7 in the morning where the picture was taken
IMG-0040.jpg

wektor

25th is a processed recording my mate made somewhere in London during the christmas mass
short because I was hung over as fuck from the day before and really wanted to go to sleep, wasn't sure about the structure also so was mingling with stuff and changing sequences, which is what I am trying not to do while recording bits for this project
dronecember_25.png

mvuent

Void Dweller
25th is a processed recording my mate made somewhere in London during the christmas mass
short because I was hung over as fuck from the day before and really wanted to go to sleep, wasn't sure about the structure also so was mingling with stuff and changing sequences, which is what I am trying not to do while recording bits for this project

ah that’s why it sounds so christmassy

wektor

attempted to remake yesterday's track in SuperCollider and failed miserably.
sounds more synthy and I guess likeable none the less.
dronecember_29.png

wektor

a somehow better (or rather, closer to the aim) attempt
we are nearly at the end of all this, unbelievable!
dronecember_30.png