OLIVER CRANER'S BIG DAY OUT IN LONDON

luka

Oliver Craner is coming to see us in London this weekend. Who wants to drink 12 pints with Craner? Everyone is welcome.
put your names down here and he will put you on the guestlist.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
He'd probably prefer sipping a martini or a good burgundy, though, I'd have thought.

luka

left to his own devices he'd probably drink a couple of bottles of red but when hes out with the lads he'll drink 12 pints of lager like everyone else.

luka

Craner will be hanging out on the river with me watching me create beautiful moving works of art for schoolgirls all day and smashing lagers then in the evening we are going to go on the rampage. hope to see you all there. he has a ticket to see some sicko italian snuff film but i guess it will only last about 90 minutes, a brief interrutption

luka

well i'll be in my office till about 7. craner is obviously harbouring fantasies of not turning up at his own party but he'll come around eventually.

luka

@version i'll pay for your train ticket btw dont want you to be out of pocket. i know they cost a fortune nowadays and i know you wouldnt want to miss out