Lets all get into sherry

Benny Bunter

12€ actually. Did I say it's from Jerez, where they actually invented it? So it can't be bad. Gonna have a tipple now before bed

luka

What scotch and other spirits you lot got in? Kent do you dabble
with rhum agricole? Or is it too hipster

Benny Bunter

It's called barbadillo
I drink the normal white wine Barbadillo sometimes in the bars, not bad, easy drinking. Not had their sherry though.

This stuff I've got's good actually, nice and dry. Not too keen on the sweet stuff.

william_kent

Kent do you dabble

ancient Scots remedies aka "hot toddy" adminstered by my mother on occasion of a cold may have set me up for a life of dissolution and alcoholism, but a teenage debauch where i woke up in a steaming pile of what appeared to be "wet bread" after downing a bottle of "Johnny Walkers" awakened me to the dangers of alcohol and it was only until recently that I remained teetotal

but yeah, I will never let whiskey ever pass my lips ever again

rum for the win lol

Benny Bunter

This will sound twattish but to fully appreciate Fino you really do have to accompany it with some decent ham - the weirdness goes away and it all starts to make sense.

luka

ancient Scots remedies aka "hot toddy" adminstered by my mother on occasion of a cold may have set me up for a life of dissolution and alcoholism, but a teenage debauch where i woke up in a steaming pile of what appeared to be "wet bread" after downing a bottle of "Johnny Walkers" awakened me to the dangers of alcohol and it was only until recently that I remained teetotal

but yeah, I will never let whiskey ever pass my lips ever again

rum for the win lol
I'm talking about 'rhum' from the French Caribbean. You probably can't get it in the north though tbf.

william_kent

I'm talking about 'rhum' from the French Caribbean. You probably can't get it in the north though tbf.

I should probably be offended, but on my last few visits to the former GDR I was corrected in my pronunciation and advised that `I meant:

RHUUM

and then they sold me this:

old-monk-rum-70cl-194_1024x1024.jpg

from the real INDIA!

jenks

thread death
When I was a student (a long time ago) we’d buy a quarter of Brie, a baguette and a bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream between two. It was the height of hedonism in 1986.

luka

When I was a student (a long time ago) we’d buy a quarter of Brie, a baguette and a bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream between two. It was the height of hedonism in 1986.
Was that with a laydee?