Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You liked triangle of sadness right?

Force Majeure and The Square are by the same director (not seen the square)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I started watching that recently but I was very tired and started falling asleep

Didn't know you had BFI player, I do too and now we can be BFI buddies

GAvmXkpXkAEPyxh

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So how many of you knew this?

The "Florida man" trend lies in part with Florida's broad public records laws.

Under the Sunshine Act, the public and the media are given access to crime reports almost immediately after they happen, like the daily booking report, which is posted almost as soon as a person is booked into jail. That information allows reporters to detail the narratives quickly.

Barbara Petersen, the President of Florida's First Amendment Foundation, said the the easy access partnered with the novelty makes these stories take off.

"It's fun to say 'Florida man,'" she said. "(Both) the fact that we do get access to that information early on, but also the branding."

So yeah, we all love those news stories that go "Florida man asks Kid Rock to officiate at wedding with alligator girlfriend while high on crystal meth and home-made moonshine and also dressed as Mussolini with lit stick of dynamite stuck up his bumhole", but the reason we get so many that happen specifically in Florida is largely a quirk of the state's laws. You may find that disappointing - I prefer to think it means crazy stuff is going on at more or less the same rate in every other state, but we're just much less likely to hear about it.

wild greens

We were eating in a breakfast place like a dennys but it wasn't, this is Kissimee in 2000s and this massive jacked homeless looking fella walks upto us at our table- tho we were just having breakfast, think i had a burger looking back now? English abroad
Anyway he says oh you're english i heard your accent. "do you know I'm a celebrity?" , starts telling us how he used to play (American) football and now he is retired and just does nothing but is still training down the beach every day. He is dressed like Jesse Ventura late 80s
He flexes his muscles then and offered to let us feel them, as if I'm purple aki or something. We didnt. i think we were meant to give him a couple of dollars here? Anyway didn't do that either, poor etiquette really.
He walks off after that and when we were driving off we saw him in the car park walking his dog which was this massive husky looking thing. We did try and look him up later but we either misremembered the name he said or he was just off his barnet, probably both

I liked it there. got loads of good florida memories

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We were eating in a breakfast place like a dennys but it wasn't, this is Kissimee in 2000s and this massive jacked homeless looking fella walks upto us at our table- tho we were just having breakfast, think i had a burger looking back now? English abroad
Anyway he says oh you're english i heard your accent. "do you know I'm a celebrity?" , starts telling us how he used to play (American) football and now he is retired and just does nothing but is still training down the beach every day. He is dressed like Jesse Ventura late 80s
He flexes his muscles then and offered to let us feel them, as if I'm purple aki or something. We didnt. i think we were meant to give him a couple of dollars here? Anyway didn't do that either, poor etiquette really.
He walks off after that and when we were driving off we saw him in the car park walking his dog which was this massive husky looking thing. We did try and look him up later but we either misremembered the name he said or he was just off his barnet, probably both

I liked it there. got loads of good florida memories
I'm glad someone else here knows about the living legend that is Purple Aki.

Mr. Naga Pickle

Not every body know abt this but Florida is actually very well known for having very good music so here is some
of the very good music for which Florida is actually very well known:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It was dolly wells' birthday this week according to my fb, she is a good egg that one

her goofiness gives me impure thoughts

was going to post Colour of Pomegranates too but didn’t want to drop triple synchronicities and give anyone The Fear