In this atomized age of ours, is Dissensus a kind of male support group?

Maybe a little toxic here from time to time, especially when certain one-note regulars descend into the usual abuse patterns (I assume that's some kind of leftist cry for help
FrriCruWYAorm3S
— but that's OK! We're here for you homies).

It's not much, but it's all some of us have got.

luka

There are flashes of support, or at least shared enthusiasm. But too often, and mainly in politics threads, it’s just abuse and pissing contests.

The starting gun is usually Tea calling someone "a bellend" or "disingenuous chuffpuffin", I've noticed.

luka

There are flashes of support, or at least shared enthusiasm. But too often, and mainly in politics threads, it’s just abuse and pissing contests.

The starting gun is usually Tea calling someone "a bellend" or "disingenuous chuffpuffin", I've noticed.
you should contribute more to the your journey to the alt right thread and talk about your personal voyage. talk about feeling as if modern life is designed to create factory products and frustrate our free will and our personal power and you wanted to break free of social conditioning and be your best self and that led to eating more bacon and so on. i think people will be more sympathetic when they understand the journey.

You're right. I don't think it was much of a journey though, I've always been utterly deplorable. I wasn't blessed with a middle-class, metropolitan upbringing like you, I'm proper dyed-in-the-wool-yet-above-my-station lower orders scum.

However, I'm not looking for sympathy or support. I'm here to dispense it in the form of avuncular guidance, glittering foresight, and a kind word.

luka

reduced by £36,000

• Love
Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Where else could you find useful information like this, that you might be too embarrassed about to ask elsewhere?

Seriously though, it's the only explanation for this forum's unprecedented longevity. And it's beautiful 😢

Dissensus, 2068:

hmgovt (retired): Anyone still alive? Hello? Oh god, another hegemonizing swarm warning has sounded. L8rs