linebaugh

and have you had much white rum experience? theres not a lot of highly regarded ones out there as far as i can tell but i would like to try rum fire and rum bar,
Ya a few. Those ones I was talking about that tasted like grass were white. Seems there’s plenty of specialized high proof white rums that are pricey but not many just decent mid level whites

linebaugh

When you come to America we’ll go to sparrow. It’s this rum bar with detailed flavor notes on their many many rums

luka

i have to flee to the 'Windy City'. he told Edmund he wants to work with us every day for a month. Edmund has booked a flight to Provence already.

luka

edmund said he had 'pressing business' in the south of France and that Gus would have to direct his enquiries through Sufi

luka

do you find some days your senses are way more awake than at other times? sometimes i cant taste or smell a thing.

luka

i think ive decided to never drink mezcal. i have drunk it but i wont ever drink it again let alone 'get into it'.

linebaugh

i think ive decided to never drink mezcal. i have drunk it but i wont ever drink it again let alone 'get into it'.
All of my bartender friends do shots of mezcal with a montenegro floater. That’s what they give you whenever they’re ‘hooking it up’ It’s pretty gross.