malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
What a shame that would be.
All you have to do is stop talking to me! Did you know I was going to stop posting here before you jokingly called me a rapist? You angered me so much that I spent some extra time just to express hatred for you. You could have avoided all of this if you just kept your mouth shut

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
> ghost starts a thread implying people in the manosphere thread have brain damage
> people from the manosphere thread move their insane discourse here
> instead of checking their CO levels
just remember, i didn't start any of this but I will finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

mixed_biscuits

Is there anything you don't find 'insane'?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Is this what you say to the ladies?
if you can't make your girl orgasm after you started sex with her just call the male lesbian hotline and I'll swoop in her and I'll finish the job and make her cum! (assuming she consents of course. only a complete moron would think I would ever endorse non-consensual sex acts)

ghost

That's the famous thread where it turned out to be carbon monoxide poisoning. Do you have a working CO monitor?
just got a new one in the mail today—I had been worried that maybe there were chronic low levels of CO that were below the detection level of my main CO detector.

Will be spot checking a little more but it seems that the levels really are zero. Guess I was just having a bad couple of days.

ghost

> ghost starts a thread implying people in the manosphere thread have brain damage
> people from the manosphere thread move their insane discourse here
> instead of checking their CO levels
i wasn't implying anything. however, I do believe it is important to ensure you have a working CO detector.

ghost

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SLEEP WITH FEMALE LESBIANS. I DO NOT USE FEMINISM TO GET LAID. I NEVER SAID EITHER OF THESE THINGS. YOU MADE UP THESE BASELESS EVIDENCE-FREE ASSERTIONS BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOING ON INSIDE YOUR HEAD. AND THEN YOU SAID I MADE BASELESS ASSERTIONS.
YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF CITATION.
YOU CAN'T READ. YOU CAN'T THINK. YOU CAN'T FUCK. YOU CAN'T POST (that last one is the worst one clearly lol)
*Will Smith voice* KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!

also let me add that you have most likely never read a single feminist text (not even one page) and thus have no authority when it comes to determining what does and does not count as a feminist theory. I do. Never pretend you'll ever approach my level.
this is not appropriate for this thread, this thread is for determining whether a person has experienced brain damage and also for ikebana. it is not for debating issues occurring elsewhere on this forum.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
if you can't make your girl orgasm after you started sex with her just call the male lesbian hotline and I'll swoop in her and I'll finish the job and make her cum! (assuming she consents of course. only a complete moron would think I would ever endorse non-consensual sex acts)

you got herpes from @craner 's ex though.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
craner told me in pm, why would he lie about something like this? After all, we all cooperate in private to call out all herpes spreaders. illuminati business, you see.

ML, when you move to a new apartment, please always check the carbon monoxide monitor, and inform the local police and schools of your new address. Thank you.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
this is not appropriate for this thread, this thread is for determining whether a person has experienced brain damage and also for ikebana. it is not for debating issues occurring elsewhere on this forum.
no one cares