things mixed biscuits will like

luka

I MET MIXED BISCUITS BROTHER TODAY!!!!! HE COMISSIONED A POEM 'ABOUT THE PERSON FROM DISSENSUS CALLED MIXED BISCUITS' HE SAID MIXED BISCUITS HAS LOST HIS JOB RECENTLY AND 'GONE INTO A TAILSPIN'. HE WAS VERY NICE I LIKED HIM A LOT.

mixed_biscuits

I MET MIXED BISCUITS BROTHER TODAY!!!!! HE COMISSIONED A POEM 'ABOUT THE PERSON FROM DISSENSUS CALLED MIXED BISCUITS' HE SAID MIXED BISCUITS HAS LOST HIS JOB RECENTLY AND 'GONE INTO A TAILSPIN'. HE WAS VERY NICE I LIKED HIM A LOT.
I have a brother?! Are you now in the business of genetic testing as well as gerontic typing?

luka

he'll probably show you the poem he comissioned me to write in your honour

"prophet in the wilderness we call him,
mixed biscuits, that's the other thing we call him"

luka

that would be great. i'd write a really nice poem about you for him. mixed biscuits brother paid me a tenner.

luka

can the brother of biscuits please make himself known and confirm the aforementioned meeting did indeed take place

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
do they look a like physically?