It's the Shaka Naga Pickle Kinshasa taxi list thread! 🔥🌶️:🏩🌟🚖🎶❤️🚐 🇨🇩🥒

shakahislop

by the standard of music from distant lands that's for different people with different sensibilities africa is the best one

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
don't worry @sufi, what I mean is it's hard to argue with a point as far out as that

sometimes it's easier to just let it be and admire the audacity

Mr. Naga Pickle

ok i listened to congolese rap for almost all of yesterday and could not find the pussy song shaka was talking abt (possibly he made it up so that everybody thinks he is cool for hearing a song with bad words) but i did instead find these perfect masterpieces:

Phenomeno - Vraies

Matou - Pyramides feat. Youssoupha

Kalash Criminel - VIENS QUE J'TE FRAPPE

shakahislop

ok i listened to congolese rap for almost all of yesterday and could not find the pussy song shaka was talking abt (possibly he made it up so that everybody thinks he is cool for hearing a song with bad words) but i did instead find these perfect masterpieces:

Phenomeno - Vraies

Matou - Pyramides feat. Youssoupha

Kalash Criminel - VIENS QUE J'TE FRAPPE
it was an american tune

shakahislop

how you put audio on here? i was outside earlier and some music was drifting over for somewhere and it sounded amazing echoing off all the concrete, i made a recording. i've seen @WashYourHands do it before.

i walked around the block looking for the source it but couldn't work it out and was getting polite hassling for money from some dude who was walking alongside me so didn't want to wander about too long. it sounded live