yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Does it make sense to even talk about being "filled with" rage?

I think people think of anger like this, like there's an anger bucket in everybody that gets steadily filled up with anger molecules until you go berserk.

"Suppressed rage", is this a real thing? I suppose it is, it's the chemical rage reaction going off in your body but you not acting on it, not pushing the prevaricating pensioner into the path of incoming traffic.

I ask this because I find myself to be "full of it" (somebody quote tweet this and say "Tell me about it" for a laugh) — I'm constantly getting triggered by innocuous things, then turning the anger on myself and lecturing myself about not getting angry about innocuous things.

People on here might not think of me as angry because I'm very non-confrontational and I'd prefer to be polite and friendly, but inside I'm churning like a washing machine spin drying magma

RAGE RAGE AGAINST ANY OLD SHITE
you opened the gates of hell

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You pulling up a ten year old quote from Luka is hilarious in this context though. Id say you have that framed.
I just found it funny, because it is.

Nearly as funny as you setting yourself up as some kind of Jeremy Paxman figure, deciding who has 'won' and 'lost' each argument.

Nearly as funny as you making multiple claims in the resurrected covid thread that were flatly contradicted by your own links.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Love the way washy's got this gaspar noe-esque picture of my drug use that he saved me from. Christ almighty. You ever check yourself out on the narcissism scale, chief?

All the appeals to authority, the grandiosity, the exaggerating, all the twisting of shit to make this as bad as possible. Terrible show, what what.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Love the way washy's got this gaspar noe-esque picture of my drug use that he saved me from. Christ almighty. You ever check yourself out on the narcissism scale, chief?

All the appeals to authority, the grandiosity, the exaggerating, all the twisting of shit to make this as bad as possible. Terrible show, what what.

like I said, the day you‘re there because of valid concerns over my welfare is the day you can preach

2.5 years on an almost daily basis, or do you need reminding?

you got some genuine nerve but I know enough about your past to know nothing is ever your fault

send your uncle Ronnie round but if he’s dead @Mr. Tea might not be able to contain himself

shakahislop

I've kind of been wanting to ask them if they like the new Kim Gordon album.
i really like it. this tune i love the sound of but i have to kind of shut my ears to the class resentment bit of it. it's a ferocious album, particularly for someone in their 70s. i never liked sonic youth much. this is way better.

sus

Woops sensibly departed this earth for the pearly gates of Singapore, he got out, but what's truly mental is staying in your prison when you can leave, it's like those flies that are trained to only jump to a certain height and when the glass lifts they keep jumping