things IdleRich will love

WashYourHands

cat malogen
do you ever miss drugs Bill?

had to do a refresher pathway at work on stimulants - chang was never a personal speciality - still found the discussion brought up memory flashes of the aroma of clean cocaine presencing clearly in my imagination and nostrils, robust unshakable physiologically of a memory burst reaction where, for a microsecond, you envisage the process of prepping a line or bump or perhaps even scoring

what I found more difficult fucking off was the smell as in walking into a room once with a fuck off bricks being divided up and you knew what was behind the door immediately upon opening it and, lastly, the peculiar calm you can achieve with the drug if you pace it and leave the spirits/liquor for a lake of nightcaps

anyway

william_kent

even an unattended cat litter tray will remind me of "bathtub speed" and I will reminisce about nights spent listening to CRASS and Hawkwind at full volume while chugging down cans of Tennants super or special brew or bottles of Night Train and puffing on "spliffs" of sputnik

edit: yeah, I miss drugs, I've replaced them with rum, but it's not the same

edit: although unfortunately I now have access to the internet when drunk and I will make a cock out of myself, something which never happened when I was mixing "fast" and "slow' drugs, so yeah, I really miss my past drug abuse

WashYourHands

cat malogen
booze is interesting for tolerance, any ability to sustain an inebriated sweet spot with a downer takes work particularly in summer