GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

outraygeous

As well as Skepta, Spyro's set was off the scale on Friday...

Sir Spyro is the best DJ

my mate and i made so much noise and were pushing people so much that no one stood near us

and the room was packed

clientle of the event was like a skins party - and half term was in FULL EFFECT

tom pr

I was reading dubstepforum to see if Flowdan showed (apparently he MCed over kode9, presumably last act of the night) and you've got a few ppl going on about how they didn't go because they knew grime fans were gonna be there, and one bloke going on about how grime should be kept on kids' ipods on the school playground. hold tight the cross pollination massive, every time.

outraygeous

on a real, i saw about 15 grime fans in the whole place.

it was full of rich kids in neon. and when i say kids. i really mean kids. i see one chick with braces and she must of been 15

the boys were the same, all young and there on a hype coz dubstep is new to them.

i have NEVER seen this sort of crowd at fwd at PP.

i knew there was hardly any grime fans in the place because my friend and i were the only one going nuts for the grime

big up all the people just wanting to hear Night and Midnight Request Line

tom pr

In the three hours we were there I think we were in the main room we counted two Nights and three Chest Boxings. apparently Night ended up played in every set bar a couple, which is a bit silly, even if it is massive...

Last edited:

Immryr

"....and if you wanna try a ting / soundbwoy, you better buy a ting....."

loving this line at the moment. grime lyrics are best when theyre like this verging on being overly simple - but still kind of clever.

I was reading dubstepforum to see if Flowdan showed (apparently he MCed over kode9, presumably last act of the night) and you've got a few ppl going on about how they didn't go because they knew grime fans were gonna be there, and one bloke going on about how grime should be kept on kids' ipods on the school playground. hold tight the cross pollination massive, every time.

jesus christ that's pathetic. i hate that place though.
luckily there's bare grime nights coming up soon. i just need to buy a new exhaust before it falls out on the M1 coming down to see them.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
i knew there was hardly any grime fans in the place because my friend and i were the only one going nuts for the grime

I was at the night, and this is rubbish. There were dozens and dozens of people wearing BBK T-shirts, and the place was ludicrously packed for Wiley and Skepta (which was indeed amazing). What on earth are you on about?

Personally, I really don't mind the fact that the crowd was a bit younger (I didn't think it was that young though), and wearing decent clothes and bringing girls down. These things all suggest there's something bubbling under, a cultural heat, some vibes.... they're not, all other things being equal, bad things.

gumdrops

i dont see that as a bad thing either. sounds like some new people are getting into it. which is what grime needs, really. if theyre young too, then thats no bad thing either. better than only being into indie.

i cant help thinking it was posh kenneth's MCing the other night on skins that did it though lol.

mos dan

fact music
luckily there's bare grime nights coming up soon.

what is there apart from dirty canvas on friday? cheers :)

i couldn't make fwd alas, but i saw that dubstepforum shit (and did some baiting - old habits die hard) - the twat who wrote that he stayed home because he thought the grime fans would ruin the dubstep vibe.. well that's only a good thing afaic.

what is there apart from dirty canvas on friday? cheers :)

i couldn't make fwd alas, but i saw that dubstepforum shit (and did some baiting - old habits die hard) - the twat who wrote that he stayed home because he thought the grime fans would ruin the dubstep vibe.. well that's only a good thing afaic.

2279284739_7a221c9c62_o.jpg

2280074100_5c6d38c931.jpg

2228538986_bde1b66b4e_o.jpg

Last one is a no for me (not least because i'm in sardinia) but yeah, if i can blag the leave from work on the 29th I'm on it.

Tootsi

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8evlvg

Elrae - Alright
Technician - Reggae remix
Doctor - Calm down
Doller Da Dustman, Stamina Boy, Soulja kid - Flip What
Dot Rotten - Grime and bass freestyle
Rekless - Hot Sauce
Tinchy Stryder - Ice rink
Benga - Crunked up
Colours - Hold on
Rude kid - The best
A2 - Rotten eski
Skream - Oskilator
Sticky - Golly gosh
Maniac - Colder Bazooka
Screwloose - Sublimit
Wario - Skengd out
Wizzbit - Nicoles groove remix
Spooky - Destiny refix
Scorcher - Igloo remix
Benga - Night
Process P - Paradise
Kion - No1 sound
Skream - Chest boxing
Terrah Danjah - Frontline
Resevoir Dogs - Buddah Finger
Skream - Music to make u stagger
Pay as u go - Know we
Jammer - Army
Lethal Bizzle, Ghetto, Slinga - You'll get wrapped
Raptor - Da stooge
Musical Mobb - Pulse Y
Tes la rok - Gunshot
So Solid - Dilemna
Coki - Tortured
???
Akl productions - Fuck it
Mooney - Wine pon it
Escobar - ???

Tootsi - every saturday night 1-3am www.rinse.fm

www.myspace.com/tootsi87

benjybars

village elder.
that grimeforum.com launch party looks shower.. definitely gonna reach that.

RWD has become so deadout recently.. gotta say respect to the grimeforum crew for putting the work in..

outraygeous

people were there mainly for the dubstep..

i enjoyed spryos set ten times more than bbk

maybe ive been to too many events..

skepta on the booth - seen it when fuda did it a rinse sessions at minstry
wiley and skpeta back to back, yeah seen that before too.

also, i know it was hot but there is no need for guys to take their tops off. this isnt back to 95

im not being grumpy or picky or like that waceman on dubstep forum with his bad comments.

iRep, no ticket and was at the venue from 7:45 till 3am

next time, ill be more organasized