GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mos dan

fact music
sorry had to miss out on the radio after ufo/bokbok - and the commentary lol.. i had to get away from my pc and get crunk.. 14 consecutive hours in front of the screen is not the way urg.

will have to catch the recordings! i dunno what happened to my supposed petition for smallz or butterz at fwd but it looks like all the slots til xmas have been filled with uninspiring non-grime names. rinse xmas party tho? also spyro. and a fair amount of good dubstep (plus plenty of tat). did they drop rekless or what? he played a few times.. *goes off in search of dusty bassline thread*

Elijah

Butterz
sorry had to miss out on the radio after ufo/bokbok - and the commentary lol.. i had to get away from my pc and get crunk.. 14 consecutive hours in front of the screen is not the way urg.

will have to catch the recordings! i dunno what happened to my supposed petition for smallz or butterz at fwd but it looks like all the slots til xmas have been filled with uninspiring non-grime names. rinse xmas party tho? also spyro. and a fair amount of good dubstep (plus plenty of tat). did they drop rekless or what? he played a few times.. *goes off in search of dusty bassline thread*

lol im not ready 2 play forward yet!!!!

anyway what u got against dubstep?

petergunn

plywood violin
dan wiley replied 2 u kinda on rwd forum..

wiley is on fire over there....

on garage:

its jus over for me cos i wanna be more than a scene i wanna be an artist that makes music people follow in a sense so i can be the innovator i think i am

on wretch 32:
every1 grew up on me and others now im growing up on who grew up on me and watch the longevity i have from learning stuff from people i showed stuff im immortal bruv when it comes to grime wiley the name can not die it wiil live on like achilles

on rumors of his death:
yeh dat was a hoax unfortunately mate im still breathing

mos dan

fact music
dan wiley replied 2 u kinda on rwd forum..

lol wicked thanks for the heads up. so funny having to be so bait but fuck it, when you've tried two difft managers, a PR, and pms, it was too obvious a channel to ignore!

he's a mate of mine, but whatever i am so so so proud of alex m's guardian piece - it is the answer to everything i usually maintain is wrong with the mainstream media's attitude to black music :D

luka

who the fuck let prancehall do anything anyway? really? who? he is the worst dj i've ever heard in my life and his prose is pure student union. fuck him. the sooner he fucks off back to surrey the better.

faustus

zip files is out on december 1st. worth buying for 'swear down' alone. some other big tunes on there like reloadz instrumental