GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mrmitch

I've been trying to register to the site for months now, kept getting denied for some reason.
But if it hasn't already been posted check out Beatfighter.co.uk for monthly producer battles. Currently have J Beatz Vs Mr.Mitch and Darkness Vs Gully Floss
Previous winners have been Darq E Freaker, SRC and Hectic buy the winning beats here http://beatfighter.bandcamp.com

Just launched a new feature in the blog where we ask different producers 5 questions to get an insight to how they work. So far we've got Starkey and Spooky check it out http://beatfighter.co.uk/blog

spookybizzle

Hey

Grab my latest Deja Vu FM 'Grimey Mondays' show from last night HERE.

The 'Allstars EP' by myself Spooky, Deset, Teeza & Moony, courtesy of Ghost House Records, is out this Monday 30th Jan.

Discarda & M.I.K's 'Lord Of The Hypes' (produced by me) is out on Plainface Records the following Monday 6th Feb.

Here's a 'Best Of Grime 2011' mix I did for Kids Of Grime which you can grab HERE...

...and a remix I did of a track by Rampz & Killa P called 'Can't Violate Us' which you grab HERE

Thats about it for now... until next time...

luka

sharkymajor SHARK MAJOR
@
@Ray_Cappuccino GCSE's I got Eng. Language, Eng. Literature, 2 in science, Maths, Business Studies, R.E, German and home economics!

i asked sharky what gcses he got. cos he is a legend, he replied.

alex

Do not read this.
he lives off of upney lane, right near me/my old school. Loads of my friends know him. He knows this cew (S.W.A.T. Team) who used to do the whole 2step/grime thing ages ago, really well. They never got past the 2001-2002 grime stage because of a run-in with a certain DJ.

Shame really cause the DJ's are really good. Quick mixers and can blend anything with anything (by that i mean turn a hypement into a girly sing song). Radio days they used to go IN.

alex

Do not read this.
lol

dont ever get it twisted though that wasn't my crew, i'm alot younger than them man. We used to radio when the low rise lintons were still up and rinse was down tanner

outraygeous

grime artists love watching American rap videos on youtube.

nuff cooking and rack stacking.

Slicks is actually slick now. Got that full on Tumblr tatt swag too