GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

spookybizzle

After repeated listenings, I think the Bloodline Logan Sama set is one of the best from this year. I don't care for Milli, but H and Prez really shine on that set. Some deep bars in there too.

Hope H and prez make some more stuff next year...

Mix for mixmag-

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Loads of new producers and that.

Slackk- Empty Bottles
Visionist- Snakes
Major Grave- Konquered
Echalon- Untitled
JT The Goon- Gun Clappa
Trends- Ready Steady
Spooky- Rhythm & Slags 2
J Beatz- Jail Break
Samename- Devil Eyes
?? - Untitled
Spooky- Electric Fence
Sirpixalot- Southern Freez
Kid D- Dance With D
K-Ro- Prevail
Slackk- Puma Walk
Lucid- On & On (Samename Remxi)
Moony- No Good
Mr Mitch- Bills
Spooky- Coolie Dance
Murlo- Lifecry
Scott G- Wha
Mssng No- Loose
Major Grave- Like A G

spookybizzle

Quick pass thru..

Gonna be on 1xtra every Tuesday in December repping that Xtra Talent after Cameo 1-2am starting next Tuesday..

My latest Deja Vu FM show was 6 hours but only recorded the 1st 4... so click here for download & full tracklisting of part 1 or for the straight downloads...

Click here to download part 1 and click here to download part 2 with Wariko, Kezzy K from New Camp and Stylez & Sicx from G-Fam.

"Playground EP" out this coming Monday 3rd Dec.. click here for all the info!

Big up lads :)

Roshman

After Hours 2012 top 5.
1) Bloodline (Highlight)
2) Slew Dem (Highlight)
3) Family Tree
4) Stayfresh
5) Ghetts, Roachee, Rapid & Stutta (Highlight)

Latest Slew Dem was mental, G-Man was at peak performance and Rage was hype throughout. Only thing stopping it from being my number 1 is that it wasn't as seamless as the Bloodline one.

Also the way Big H comes in late on the 2nd or 3rd beat and you don't even realise it because he's so effortless. >>>>>>>> Took a couple watches to spot.

Although Family Trees lyrical content isn't as good as the other 4 on the list they managed a more effortless set than even Roll Deep. For a relatively young grime crew that's quite impressive.

Stayfresh one was alot of fun even if I don't know many of their bars, had a lot of energy and Safone is always a great listen.

The one with Ghetts and Roachee was a nice surprise. I rate Ghetts and he didn't do a lot this year (grime wise). Maybe he'll release another mixtape with an equally hilarious cover as the last one before the year is out. Anyway that bit where he switches to the Garage flow for the Preditah track is quality.

spookybizzle

Hey all.

My latest Deja Vu FM 'Grimey Mondays' show is here. Click here for download with full tracklist or click here for the download.

"Playground EP" has just dropped. All links to buy the EP can be found here.

Rhythm Factory next Thursday for Bass Face.

Until then...

NATO

The Bloodline after hours has some magnetic effect on me, I keep going back to that. Dan on that is pure fire. Not particularly impressed with Milli who's over-the-top aggressive style is all a bit too 'year 9' for me. Checked the Slew Dem yesterday and that's big too, but suffers from rusty moments as Roshman said.

On the stayfresh one there are just too many in the studio and the bars aren't great; particularly remember some really crass homophobic bars that sounded like they were written by some 15yr old tryna prove himself to the boys. Didn't rate it.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
The Bloodline after hours has some magnetic effect on me, I keep going back to that. Dan on that is pure fire. Not particularly impressed with Milli who's over-the-top aggressive style is all a bit too 'year 9' for me. Checked the Slew Dem yesterday and that's big too, but suffers from rusty moments as Roshman said.

On the stayfresh one there are just too many in the studio and the bars aren't great; particularly remember some really crass homophobic bars that sounded like they were written by some 15yr old tryna prove himself to the boys. Didn't rate it.

lol haven't heard that set but just wanna say scratchy's bar-

"wanna aim at me pussyole have a go, in your yard listening to barry manilow"

encapsulates everything thats good about grime