GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
also really feeling what Flava D's doing

Elijah I was listening to you all's Boiler Room set the other day, first 20 minutes or so is just too good

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
She's got a really nice gliding squares thing doing the rounds. Score5 and few other playing it.

Sino-wiley but stands up on it's own right

benw

think I remember him posting on Twitter that they dropped him. Total bollocks if true, definitely deserves it.

fucks'ake. too busy signing up 8million house acts. and a fucking guitar singer songwriter. the rinse tour is coming down here and the lineup is bicep, sophie and boddika. what.the.fuck. seriously. i get that 75% of everyone who used to be into funky and grime now listens to deep house but seriously does gee not have a role to push something a little different? especially given that was kind of the point of their fm licence? that they were local and different?

Pandiculate

fucks'ake. too busy signing up 8million house acts. and a fucking guitar singer songwriter. the rinse tour is coming down here and the lineup is bicep, sophie and boddika. what.the.fuck. seriously. i get that 75% of everyone who used to be into funky and grime now listens to deep house but seriously does gee not have a role to push something a little different? especially given that was kind of the point of their fm licence? that they were local and different?

found it: http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/sho...ished-his-album-but-has-been-dropped-by-Rinse

what a load of shit, and that was 6 months ago now. No idea what will happen to it.

rubberdingyrapids

that is pretty surprising. i know rinse have diff priorities now but even so.

butterz shouldd pick it up instead. think they would be a better fit at this point.

Elijah

Butterz
Not true bout him getting dropped. Hes still on Rinse and hes on the London leg of the Rinse tour.

No albums on Butterz

http://soundcloud.com/slackk/march-mix

March Mix; Tracklist-

Slackk- Blue Forest
Strict Face- Mylar Swamp
Annoy- Sket
Noaipre- Frosty Time
Breen- Takin U Back
Strict Face- Untitled
Slackk- Face VIP
Bloom- Juniper
JT The Goon- Twist Of Fate
Mr Mitch- 10 Man
Inkke- Horizon
DOK- Cardio
Major Grave- Paramedics
Blvck Mvck- Grampuss
Murlo- Robes
Darkos & JL Sanders- Oldskooling
Floops- Tropicana
Samename- Devil Eyes
Inkke- Thinkk Star (Club Mix)
Murlo- Velvet Wall

That Feb mix you did was fully sick Slackk, easy one of my favourite mixes of the year so far. Got this on the DL.

Cheers!

Think there are so many good producers out there these days, which definitely helps. As always grime tends to go under the radar (just look at that 130 thread in comparison) but yeah; some magnificent stuff out there really.