GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
fuck!

forgot to lock in..

who won the clash???

*goes over to rwd to read the minute by minute commentary..

You didn't miss much it was shit. There wasn't a lot of clashing until the last few minutes when they finally organized themselves and went pound for pound, the rest of the time Slayer and Lee Brasco kept interrupting every minute and a half.

Overall, Trim smacked the shit out of Flow Dan though, Flow Dan didn't sound like he had a lot of energy. He doesn't even have a chance, imo, he's just not a war MC.

At the end of the show Trim made sure to let everyone know that it continues next week. Hopefully Wiley turns up and regulates it.

First half of the set was better than the clash I think, Killa P & Flowdan B2B with the Trim slews was sick. Sick Boy got it right on the rest of the clash, although the directs were quite big. Still a hype little hour.
Next week should be good if it happens. Killa P vs Trim would be much better than Flowdan vs Trim, though, a lot more hype I think.

Audio is here, by the way. Maybe a couple of minutes missed early on, don't watch the fade outs;
http://rapidshare.com/files/87168780/270108trimflowdankillap.mp3.html

*goes over to rwd to read the minute by minute commentary..
grimeforum.com these days.

tom pr

I love Flowdan but I can't see anyone winning a war with Trim. he's so ruthless and catchy with his war bars; some of the slews to people like Syer and Storming are just unforgettable. even with people like P Money and Griminal getting really good last year, I still think that him, Doogz, Wiley and Skepta are on a different level.

gumdrops

i cant bring myself to listen to these trim/flowdan clashes. just dont care really. its almost like its being staged, or put on just for the sake of it. 'not been a big clash in ages... SOMEone do one!!!'

Even if it was fake last night, which wouldn't surprise me, Killa P was going mad enough to make me believe it. Never realised how big his flow was to be honest.

gumdrops

im gonna dL the show. but still, it just seems dumb now. id rather hear trim, killa p and flowdan just going back to back, non stop doing a proper TIGHT session (some of the recent shows ive DLd have been sorely lacking in momentum) rather than doing some gimmicky pseudo 'clash'.

tom pr

That Bibles Bibles thing is quite sweet really, but it's like four minutes long.

best line: LUCIFER! YOU LOSER!

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Even if it was fake last night, which wouldn't surprise me, Killa P was going mad enough to make me believe it. Never realised how big his flow was to be honest.

It's pretty clearly fake, since it is almost intra-crew fighting (yes, I know Trim isn't in Roll Deep anymore), and Wiley is encouraging it and I doubt Wiley would encourage any real beef involving Trim (who is a nasty bastard and also seemingly on good terms with Will) and someone in his own crew.

Although, there was one point on Sunday night where it seemed for a second that one of them might have touched a sore spot and had a few words. Flow Dan starts spitting and then suddenly stops without warning and no one is on the mic for about half a minute. Killa P then gets the mic after the silence and says something to the effect of "It's safe, it's safe, It's all just professional." and then the spitting continued without any more upsets after that.

I'm looking forward to a more organized and regulated clash next weekend. I'm not sure what Flow Dan has to get out of this arrangement though: he doesn't have much of a chance, and Trim has basically outlined all the reasons it is ridiculous for Flow Dan to clash him in that last talking dub. He doesn't really have anything to gain, or to promote, whereas Trim's interest is clearly rekindling interest for the long delayed Soulfood 3.

Killa P definitely killed the set last night, but him getting involved is just silly. It'll look really bad if Trim single-handledly merks Flow Dan AND his friend backing him at once. It is a good look for people who might have forgot about Killa though, albeit maybe the wrong way to reintroduce himself.

Last edited:
It's pretty clearly fake, since it is almost intra-crew fighting (yes, I know Trim isn't in Roll Deep anymore), and Wiley is encouraging it and I doubt Wiley would encourage any real beef involving Trim (who is a nasty bastard and also seemingly on good terms with Will) and someone in his own crew.

Although, there was one point on Sunday night where it seemed for a second that one of them might have touched a sore spot and had a few words. Flow Dan starts spitting and then suddenly stops without warning and no one is on the mic for about half a minute. Killa P then gets the mic after the silence and says something to the effect of "It's safe, it's safe, It's all just professional." and then the spitting continued without any more upsets after that.

I'm looking forward to a more organized and regulated clash next weekend. I'm not sure what Flow Dan has to get out of this arrangement though: he doesn't have much of a chance, and Trim has basically outlined all the reasons it is ridiculous for Flow Dan to clash him in that last talking dub. He doesn't really have anything to gain, or to promote, whereas Trim's interest is clearly rekindling interest for the long delayed Soulfood 3.

Killa P definitely killed the set last night, but him getting involved is just silly. It'll look really bad if Trim single-handledly merks Flow Dan AND his friend backing him at once. It is a good look for people who might have forgot about Killa though, albeit maybe the wrong way to reintroduce himself.

Pretty much. I do tend to exercise suspension of disbelief when it comes to these things really, much like I did with the Skepta/Ghetto & Ghetto/Tinchy clashes, mainly because it's rare if not non-existent for this stuff to happen anymore and I miss it, pathetically.

That silence was weird. Even listening back, it's just odd, someone must have overstepped the mark but the lyrics preceding it didn't seem that harsh so must have been something off mic.

As I said, though, Killa P had some deep disses considering it seems like it's staged and shit, I hope he starts releases stuff that lives upto his flow on radio lately, last night especially.
Killa P would do Trim, I think. (on radio, incidentally, dubs I think Trim would kill the moon).

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
Killa P would do Trim, I think. (on radio, incidentally, dubs I think Trim would kill the moon).

moon.jpg

"Face looks fucked up like Michaaaaaaaael.... JACKSON"

Last edited:
Alright, I actually lol'd at that.

Wolfpack are on Pyro Radio now with Dot Rotten, few others.
edit- serious, the best set for me in a while. proper old school vibes.

Last edited:

Krooz

The Devlin E.P is up for free.

It's on his myspace but here is the direct link

TRACK LIST:

DUMPLIN
FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP
SUPER TRIGGER
NOTHING NEW

Sendspace