GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Elijah

Butterz
im doing a show with two fingers in amsterdam, ill report back on the levels. Im not sure if sway is going to be there.

Sway - Music & I produced by Terror Danjah is sick though.

Soul Pill - Please use that instrumental. So so heavy.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
@ soulpil, yeah even if the Mu audience hate vocals, you gotta include an r&g instrumental or too, show terror's diversity. that stuff is sick.

first of all

WTF AT THIS NEWS!? finally this brotha is gonna get his f****** shine!

*ahem* ok...

wait, have none of us said SO SURE?

Fantastic stuff! Any chance of ''Pina Colada'' being included?

T.D remix of Skepta's 'DTI' was huge.

There was an INCREDIBLE track from a NASTY crew set sometime in '03 - I only ever heard it the one time. I'll trawl through all the sets and post a clip of the track within the next few days.

FIND THAT TRACK

Also co-sign on Sonar.

One of my favourite TD tunes is his remix of DJ Marsta's "Fibre".

of course my brother knows lol

@ soulpil, yeah even if the Mu audience hate vocals, you gotta include an r&g instrumental or too, show terror's diversity. that stuff is sick.

I'll add some of these later. there's bare of them

add to this

Sneak Attack
Stiff (off Industry Standard Vol 3)
Crowbar or one of the Nite Crawler's

since nuff of these are gonna be re-releases...a lot of beats off Hardrive Vol. 1 and Zipfiles Vol. 1 got completely overlooked. I mean Limbo, Red Dust, Morph...come on man

but such great news though. this has really made me day :)

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
I'm all about the Wiley album personally. Really really excited at the prospect of finally having a good quality version of "Kicked Out The Game" cos I love that track.

"I'm colder alie, too cold for them/alie them man ain't cold, they are speng" :D

https://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/wiley-race-against-time.html

(actual tracklisting has more tracks according to HMV et al, including "where's my brother" among other bits.)

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
^really rated Killa's last mixtape so will def look out for that. Wish he'd put out that niche remix of 'creeper' that he vocaled tho.

Yeah I'm also in the mindet that Killa P's will usurp everything else quietly. I only wish the cover was on the awful cover scale of the last CD really.

That said, the recent batch of road rap mixtapes (Crystal Meth, Konan & Krept's Redrum Vol 1, Fem Fel, FixDot'm & Buck's CD) are all better than any grime CD I've bought in possibly the last 6-8 months bar possibly Revolver's Grime Son.

Don't really think there's much interest for that side of things on here though, anyone thinking otherwise?