GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Simon78

I went to a new night that Spooky is putting on at The Alibi in Dalston last night.

It was a bit quiet early on but then filled up and loads of MC's performed. All the DJ's were quality, Meshak Nasty is on some next level.

aimg_1690.jpg

aimg_1737.jpg

aimg_1791.jpg

aimg_1650.jpg

aimg_1645.jpg

i hate to join in in the whole "let's post youtube youtube youtube" brigade but this tune is astonishing.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

petergunn

plywood violin
i hate to join in in the whole "let's post youtube youtube youtube" brigade but this tune is astonishing.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

and i hate to be that guy, but i don't quite get this track... ANYTHING that can get Trim exposure is all good to me, but this just seems sorta blah... all in all, for a radio play track, it's all good (re: not cornball electro, not bad hip hop), but it just sounds like a Lite version of what Trim's been doing for the last few years...

AZIZA

Bruv, this is so ice cold Eski! Trim taking another leap for grime once again. Anyone hear that Dusk & Blackdown set of Zomby's grime beats?? Real similar.

alex

Do not read this.
Simon (or anybody) do you own a copy of Jammer’s ‘Floot’ (this was the one I was speaking about last night) there is a copy I am thinking of purchasing, but want to hear audio 1st. Just want to make sure it’s the right tune, thanks