Japan?

Eric

Mr Moraigero
ah, good advice. sorry. I was thinking more of media sources and didnt consider the flyer thing. also at record stores you can often find little magazines/guides that can be useful. even if you don't read japanese it should be easy enough to find the club listings in there.

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
may as well post this here rather than start a new thread as i think most people it applies to will see it if i do,,,,,,

3月14日 @どcore in osaka (Ove naxx`s pup)

中国から:SULUMI
カナダから:C64
アメリカから:DEV/NULL
オーストラリアから:SOLI , MINIKOMI, HARDOFF
OSAKAから:KA4U, SHEX

+ MORE /// entry: 無料 /// 9pm - 5am

!!!! Get on down.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
I'm playing a gig too, on the 23rd. I think I'm the only poster currently in Tokyo though? It's a laptop set of my own tunes as part of a downbeat night. I write downbeat instrumental stuff... have played gigs with Prefuse 73 (on the beats side), Monolake (on the dubby / tech-y side), a bunch of Aussie and NZ acts. If anyone is around and interested in more info, send me a message or email me via the web site in my profile.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Re: exploring by fliers, yep, seems to be the way to go. Last week I was in Nishi-Shinjuku (trying in vain to find that shop Los Apson, Eric!) and it was insane the variety of things going on.

Eric

Mr Moraigero
I wondered if that was you Minikomi! I might stop by. We're moving on the 16th to Tokyo and I am not sure if I will have any time though ....

After I get over there we should go to Los Apson? Michael! I almost went when we were there househunting but didn't, no time. Soon. I don't think I will be able to make your party though.