Vegetarianism

luka

someone like our friend Gus is obsessed with status and that gets him out and into the thick of it. my friends woops and barty are constantly tormented by their libidos, they dont get a moments rest, they always have to be chasing women. into the maelstrom, into the hurly burly.

luka

sufi is another sex guy. they're actually very rare. you wont meet many. just completely priapic. you can use drug addiction as a way to get out in it although its slightly different in that it doesnt involve any kind of competition.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I think much of it may boil down to whether or not one has reconciled with the abyss, as medieval as that term is.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
That there are phenomena in this universe that are a dozen orders of magnitude larger than our planet, and those a dozen orders of magnitude smaller than our bodies, and our reality is just hypostasized betwixt it all.

william_kent

I think much of it may boil down to whether or not one has reconciled with the abyss, as medieval as that term is.

not medieval at all, you have to sink in and then transcend the "abyss'" ( aka "Da'th" - דעת ) to reach the SUPERNAL TRIAD, and then attain gnosis of the MONAD ( beyond KETHER - כֶּתֶר‎ )

@other_life might understand, but unfortunately she is not here to attest

oh no but maybe I am an heretic...an opponent of the DEMIURGE

Last edited:

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Marking the end of the phase wherein any notion of absolute meaning persisted, was reliable, marking the start of a phase wherein all meaning is relative, an artifact of subjective consciousness.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
How did this end up being the official "happy new year" thread? Weird.

almost an hour in and hes finally admitted all science is bollocks and the large hadron collider has proved it, at great expence. i could have told them that for free.
Could you be very brave and show us on the doll where the science hurt you?