Ruff Sqwad

SMorlighem

Yep, Tinchy's new tunes are on the last Cameo playlist (Learn Some Day & On The Grind), massive stuff, more raggrime, another face of the Squad sound... Does anyone wanna rip these ? Can't wait 06!

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
SMorlighem said:
Yep, Tinchy's new tunes are on the last Cameo playlist (Learn Some Day & On The Grind), massive stuff, more raggrime, another face of the Squad sound... Does anyone wanna rip these ? Can't wait 06!

Ruff Sqwad didn't produce them.

SMorlighem

Ahem, my mistake, sorry, I didn't checked carefully if Cameo mentionned Target in his set, and found out he produced thanks to google who drove me to http://logansama.blogspot.com ;)
The fact is my PC 's a bit fucked up and I can't listen to yr stream, Logan, got to fix it.
Big up to Target, I will congratulate him next wednesday (did he produced 'On The Grind' too ? If it's him, will it be too on Aim High 3 ? That sounds really awesome!)

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I am banned from podcasting my show which irritates me immensely.

I have had about 3 people say they cant listen to the Kiss stream. I don't know why that would be. Try re-installing windows media player?

SMorlighem

Just checked & tried with Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla (main navigator), it works now fine!
Though it's still the 16/12 playlist ?
Great to listen to your show, at least!

SMorlighem

Logan, that 'GHETTO & SLICKS / UNKNOWN / RUFF SQWAD' track form your 16/12 show is AWESOME! wonderful backing track, great spit, when will i be released???

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Most Ruff Sqwad stuff comes out sporadically at random times. It might well be on Guns N Roses 2 though. I shall lobby for it to be included.

And if you try a couple times you should end up with the new show with Ghetto. I've had a couple of people say they are having problems with getting the old schow this week, but after a few tries the new one loads up. Alternatively try this direct link....

http://promo.kissclients.com/kissplayer/a_logansama.shtml

SMorlighem

This link works ! I can listen now to both last shows :D
Merry X-Mas!!!

(last question : do you think Target/Bruza/Tinchy are likely to come with stuff fro sale next wednesday in Paris ? Usually, are raves the kind of place for artists to sell mixtapes, DVD... Like any other gig ?)

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
You will probably be just too early for all their stuff.

Aim High 3 isn't out til after New Year's and Bruza's mix cd 'Doin Me' isn't out for a while either.

Unfortunately.

SMorlighem

Well, there'll be a massive order for Independance when Aim High 3's out (listened to all the tracks you played, I can't believe it's about to be better than AH2), and oh, that tune, 'Late Night Creeping' (just listening to the Ghetto set), they MUST release it, pure genius...

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Roll Deep/Ruff Sqwad combo show on Rinse last night was dutty, when I tuned out at 12ish they were still going.

Highlight was Maximum dropping the Tingz in Bootz riddim and Stryder and Slew Dem spitting on it.

mpc

wasteman
i caught all of that last night.

just listening back again now courtesy of dj lioness' recording.

carmen

 
in another episode of completely misdirected googlings

ZOUK ZOUK!1!

Los Roques—the name seems almost like a navigator’s shorthand or a cartographer’s afterthought. And this extraordinary Caribbean archipelago is really more than the rugged, natural fortress the name suggests. Some fifty islands—with names like Esparky, Selenky, and Rabuky, to name just a few—and two hundred sandbanks that disappear with the tides, Los Roques is situated around a lagoon menacingly lined with the teeth of coral reefs, some one hundred miles north of La Guaira, Venezuela.
Columbus sailed within thirty miles of Los Roques on August 15, 1498, during his third voyage, on his way from the Dragon’s Mouth, off the eastern tip of the Paria Peninsula, to Hispaniola. And, although one couldn’t say he discover-
ed them, he must have seen them, for it was a clear day, and with a maximum elevation of nearly four hundred feet, they are high enough. Centuries later, it was only by studying Bartolomé de las Casas’s journals that scholars surmised what the admiral really saw, and that what the friar called Martin-ete must have been the archipelago’s most important island, Gran Roque.

who knew?

tom pr

mpc said:
i caught all of that last night.

just listening back again now courtesy of dj lioness' recording.
where?

the radio sets arent on lioness's blog anymore - just assumed she had stopped recording. plus if anyone is in a really good mood and feels like reuploading the set this thread started about..that would be much appreciated. hate to sound like one of those 're up plz!' twats, but it's a bitch to get your rinse fix when you're no longer in london..