WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You’d love it, locations are worthy of a thread match in itself and despite all its inherent evil for a single young man no other country on planet earth is designed for your needs

You could demand your employer finds you a 12-18 months secondment in a top tier city, h-1b visas are finicky bastards though and you’d be better off punting your cv to respective agencies who could add a resettlement package (gives the employer the chance to roll a bs red carpet out eg “on site parking!”)

kid charlemagne

yes. godzilla minus 1 was great and emotional. thank you spielberg. dune 2 was excellent, but more of a triumphant, inspiring feat in emotion, than one of a survival feat in emotion. when you walk out of a theater for G-1, you just walked out of a war, and dodged an explosion. when you walked out of dune 2 theater, you are ready to fight for justice and break the chains of the underprivileged.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Coburn and Steiger had staggering roles in their lives

In the Heat of the Night was on over Christmas and you can still smell its sweaty jousting, side cast with Warren Oates who plays second fiddle to leads developing (barely) incongruent respect, bit of a time capsule now

luka

have to watch more Steiger hes great in this. really long film though i have to keep taking breaks.

luka

spaggheti westerns arent yours! i introduced you to them. your films are giallos and those Hercules ones.

luka

ive got a thread about westerns on here thatxs about 1000 years old and you say ive never watched any westerns Luka, could you recommend any and i say, you should check out this guy sergio leone