DannyL

Wild Horses
Reminds me of Luka's(I think) story - "we've hacked into your webcam and filmed you cracking one out. 5000 euros or its social armageddon".

luka

What you do is, you say, I have these feelings, suspicions, intuitions ... They're gut feelings, but I feel I have to give them weight.... What do you think?

mixed_biscuits

That's not the way I operate: the madness is compartmentalised by probabilistic diversification; 40% of me thinks everything will be fine while 10% thinks we're engaged in a spiritual war with demonic forces.

Last edited:

luka

So you say, look, squares, I'm not fully committed to madness, but madness is knocking on my door, this is what I try and do.

luka

But some times this other frame imposes itself. And it's really quite powerful and I don't think we can dismiss it with equanimity

luka

I think you have to acknowledge the dominance of the square position. We feel the power of the square and more often than not, submit. And yet there's this other attractor, tugging insistently. I personally believe most other people feel it, the tugging of livid insanity

luka

So you want to build consensus and understanding rather than division. Because with division people will dismiss you. That's my opinion.