The Fix Up Oris Jay/MRK 1/Chase and Status/Virus Syndicate

DeVille

info1.jpg

Friday May 26
Buffalo Lounge, 68 New Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6NU
Tickets £6 adv MOTD Available from thefixup @ gmail.com NOW or Pusher Records from 01.05.2006
Click here for MAP

Yes yes, The Fix Up is back. Fast bass music from:

MRK1 + Virus Syndicate (Reflex/Planet Mu)
The return of the V.I.R.U.S They rocked it so hard last time they just had to come back for more, dropping big new dubs from MRK 1. Goldfinger, Nika D and JSD spitting fire.

Oris Jay aka Darqwan (Soulja/Texture/Bingo)
This mans been rocking grime/dubstep since way back. Touching down in Leeds for the first time with an exclusive Dubstep set.

Chase and Status (Bingo/Breakbeat Kaos/Vehicle)
Crossing the gap between grime and jungle like no one else. The creators of the mighty ‘Duppy Man’ drop a rare set of big grime tracks and junglist dubplate pressure.

Skunkrock and Deville ft Raw T MCs
Crunked up ghetto bass from around the world from Booty Bass to Baile Funk. B-More to Bashment with Raw T wrecking the mic.

8bitwonder LIVE feat MC Pure Cain
Supporting the freshest talent, 8bitwonder drops his first live Dubstep show for the Fix Up. With MC Pure Cain on Mic duties you know this is going to be fire.

Messiah vs K1 (Twisted Beatz/Unity FM)
Representing Manchester to the fullest old school garage through to the freshest new tracks from the North and beyond.

ambrose

yo my easr were practically bleeding after the last one, can u upgrade the soundsystem at all so its not so brutal?

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I'm sure this is going to be a great night musically, but I think putting dubstep in a strip club just reinforces the most blokey aspects of the scene, personally.

DeVille

ambrose said:
yo my easr were practically bleeding after the last one, can u upgrade the soundsystem at all so its not so brutal?

Easy, repect for reching the last event. We have got a better sound engineer on board this time so there won't be any MIC problems. See you on the 26th..

DeVille

Tickets

Tickets are now available and selling direct from us on thefixup @ gmail.com (no spaces) or from J Needles at Pusher in the Corn Exchange (Leeds). Again numbers are limited, don't sleep to long on this one.