Dubstep + Distinction + Leeds + Radio = Smiles All Round

DJ-Distinction

I am currently on www.lsrfm.com however the station is coming to the end of its licensing so I will no longer be on, however I will most proberly be back on there next time they get a licence.

However!

A new station is starting in Leeds called Frequency Radio that is strictly a DnB station except for one exception. I will be the only DJ on the station witha whole show dedicated to Dubstep. I will be on every Friday Night / Saturday morning 1am-3am (UK time) my first show being on the 12th/13th May. At the moment we will only be on the FM dial which is 88.1 FM however once we are up and running we will be online so all you out of range and overseas crews can check the show every week. I will deffo be recording the shows every week so you can build your archives!

Frequency Radio 88.1 FM!

Below is a map showing where we are broadcasting if you wanna know if you can pick us up. Reespek!

881truemap9pv.jpg

Woebot

this thread was posted in the Music forum.

i've moved it here.

if people post promotional stuff in the Music forum, they'll be banned, possibly permanently.

even i post my self-promotional stuff in this forum.................................