The new big brother

Lichen

noises off

is it a live feed or just a long clip?

if it is live its worth hanging in there for some big game

regardless, i much prefer it big brother; I'm yet to lose my temper

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
If it's a clip it's at least 5 hours long. Zebras and Baboons have been spotted, as well as someone controlling the camera. The sound is great no?

Lichen

very relaxing! i've minimised the screen and I'm waiting for an almighty roar or the sound of pounding hooves.

i suppose there's every chance a lion/cheetah/leopard will pad silently in for a drink and slink off without my knowing it

better keep watching

oooh! what was that splash!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
When I clicked on it the feed started with a bird, yeah the sound is just great! I went to Africa and the sound of the parks waking up in the morning is just out of this world, "It's the SUN! It's the SUN!"

I saw a bearcam a while back as well, can't remember the site though.

Lichen

I need someone to help me ascertain how "live" this is.

At 14.03 gmt the duck sort of arched its neck, leant forward and half flapped its wings

Can anyone corroborate this?

matt b

Indexing all opinion
IAt 14.03 gmt the duck sort of arched its neck, leant forward and half flapped its wings

Can anyone corroborate this?

yep. ducks defo do that in the afternoons.

i've been on 90 seconds and nothing's died or even been attacked yet. wtf?

Last edited:

mistersloane

You're all cruel and heartless! can't you watch pretty innocent animals without wanting them to be hacked to pieces and eaten?
No lions yet :(

mistersloane

It would be totally great if Noel had just set this up tho and it was really a feed of like, Hackney Marshes or something

Guybrush

Dittohead
The sun has gone down. They are using night-vision googles. I just spotted something resembling a firefly.