my view of the world

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Dude,

Give us some of this miraculous evidence. There is lots of evidence that prove their are weird things flying around in the sky. But what is this proof that has convinced you totally of the Disclosure Project? I'm with you that it's at least halfway credible, but I would like to know what convinced you.

P

Parson

there's more evidence about the aliens than credible debunkers

the human genome project believes they have proven without a doubt that human dna is part extra terrestrial

again, the canadian paper is not the source. the human genome project is the source. google it.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
The pyramids are fascinating. But how is this irrefutable proof of the existence of aliens?

Also, the human geonome project has not proven beyond all reasonable doubt human life is in part alien DNA. That is one idea being postulated, and is by no means the consensus of the project. Another idea is that the 97% of "junk" DNA is in fact our operating system, a kind of living Linux. As an article in this month's Wired points out, we are only just starting to read it, because we've thought of it as nothing but junk for the last 30 years, which it clearly isn't or it would have evolved out of our systems by now. The jury is still out on that.

These things don't seem to have any strong connection to the existence of aliens. You should check out Stanton Friedman's work on things like the MJ12 documents, that's much more convincing.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I just google 'alien dna human genome project' and on the first page of results was this:

http://www.sitchin.com/adam.htm

These guys make a big deal of the supposed uniqueness of the genes that make humans unique from other animals (eg. chimps). Yet the fact that humans are all so relatively similar (compared to other primate species) argues for an event in early human (pre-)history that wiped out most (proto-)people, leading all our descendents to be very gentetically similar. After that, the human population started growing much more rapidly than any creature of our size had any 'right' to, due to technological innovations such as fire and stone tools. Any chance mutations or endogenous viral DNA (which makes up around 10% of our entire DNA!) would then have been 'frozen' into the population and spread around the globe. These unique aspects of our evolution as a species could easily explain the 'alien' DNA found in our genome, I think.

The biggest problem I have with the alien hypothesis is that, if aliens did come down and monkey around (hahaha) with our ancestors' DNA to create modern humans, would there be a sudden leap in our evolution as shown in the fossil record? Yet, in reality, there is a more-or-less smooth continuum from advanced apes to primitive ape-people to modern people, over the course of millions of years. If aliens had intervened, surely all this development would have occured over the course of just a few generations, as opposed to aeons?

P

Parson

nah man i am not showing irrefutable proof.

i'm showing that there is lots of proof and the people debunking are fullashit

how is the disclosure project not credible? because somebody mentioned they heard of somebody debunking them? because stephen greer is an opportunistic capitalist closet queer with a shady agenda?

disclosure project is good evidence. so is the human genome project saying they have proven without a doubt that our dna has been tampered with by aliens.

P

Parson

as for fossil records and such, i point you to the archaeology article i posted. they are swearing up and down that there are no pyramids because there was an ice age back then involving bosnia being covered with a glacier.

if it is possible that our dna has been tampered with, then it is also possible that history has been tampered with.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Of course. History is written by the winners.

But this geonome thing you're on about is totally incorrect as I just explained. It's one hypothesis, there is no "proof." That's probably why CNN pulled it.

P

Parson

you say there's no proof

the human genome project says they have irrefutable proof

P

Parson

also the evolving consensus is not that the annunaki/nephilim tampered with chimpanzee dna, but early man's. namely the neandertals is what they're sayin.

P

Parson

perhaps this drum n bass music video featuring david icke could help clarify things:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
also the evolving consensus is not that the annunaki/nephilim tampered with chimpanzee dna, but early man's. namely the neandertals is what they're sayin.

Oh dear. Two points here: one, I find it laughable that "the evolving consensus is not that the annunaki/nephilim tampered with chimpanzee dna, but early man's" - that's like saying "most experts now say the world was created in ten days, not six".

Secondly, you're only displaying your own ignorance of evolution - the neanderthals weren't our ancestors, they were contemporaries (and quite possibly rivals) of our ancestors, and they died out without leaving any descendents.

P

Parson

nah dude i went to college and i took anthropology courses and i know that the scientific community's consensus is that we evolved alongside neandertals

i'm sayin that these guys like david icke and jordan maxwell and michael tsarion, and sitchin, that all obsessively research this shit their whole lives and come to very similar conclusions independently. and for whatever reason they have said neandertals.

P

Parson

also you said neanderthals and for whatever reason, scientists don't have the h in there anymore. maybe its just a recent trend. in my classes and labs and on discovery and pbs and such, they all say neandertal.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
This arguments over. Once someone has a David Icke D&B vid to explain things, I'm convinced. I especially liked seeing the disused Thames Estuary seaforts appear 3min26secs into it. I have long suspected they were the work of some shadowy cabal.

I wish I had a soft rock video featuring Carl Sagan to come back with, but sadly I don't.

Over and out.

P

Parson

i have carl sagan's book the demon haunted world: science as a candle in the dark sitting right here and i have read it.

if there is a passage you'd like to discuss i'd gladly go over with ya

P

Parson

i know how the debunker mind works. i was one for 10 years. bursting everybody's bubble i could. every girl i dated i converted.

talked to one of my ex gfs a few days ago and told her about how i'd begun to embrace certain aspects of the pseudosciences and it took a while to convince her that i was serious.

she had ended up taking a pseudoscience debunking class at University of Texas and could shoot down any claim without investigating whatsoever based on simple debunking techniques they trained her with.

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
i know how the debunker mind works. i was one for 10 years. bursting everybody's bubble i could. every girl i dated i converted.

talked to one of my ex gfs a few days ago and told her about how i'd begun to embrace certain aspects of the pseudosciences and it took a while to convince her that i was serious.

she had ended up taking a pseudoscience debunking class at University of Texas and could shoot down any claim without investigating whatsoever based on simple debunking techniques they trained her with.

hmm thats just as uncredible as any pseudoscience so why is it being taught at a unversity.
i'd liike to know more about that, surely it should be illegal?

as for david icke. absolutley no way is he credible, his stuff is appauling not researched. anyone can tell you that the protocols of zion which he likes to use as his primary text for his conspiratorial evidence is a piece of tsarist propaganda, the people he uses are dispreputable, often with fairly unpleasant right wing agenda's, like l.a. waddle who falsefied translations of ancient documents to prove 'aryan' supremacy, others are just fantasists like arizona wilder who claims to have sacrificed children for the royal family, and his ideas are utter bunk.
he writes stuff in his books like - i read somewhere, this person told me, absolutley no footnotes or references of any validity.

Last edited: