Gillian McKeith and Phony Nutritionalists

jenks

thread death
So many of these programmes seem to be preying on people with various kinds of mental illnesses - I'm thinking about things like 'How clean is your house' where quite clearly there are problems beyond the inability to remember to clean the bath and change the sheets on occasion.

My wife always watches the first couple of any new series but became somewhat obsessed by just how hideous Dr Gillian actually was. Surely her manner of demonising fat people constitutes bullying in just as serious a way as the whole CBB debacle (also on C4).

And i am sick of the stunt of putting your week's food on a table - of course it'll look bad but so would all those sacks of seeds, nuts, berries etc

And she seems obsessed with sperm count as well as stools

I remember a Science teacher at work being apoplectic with rage over her so-called science.

It used to be posh people touring round Bedlam, now it seems to be C4's schedule - be ashamed about being fat, get yourself some plastic surgery, curb your unruly children...

Also did anyone see the picture of her naked but for some fruit:eek:

swears

preppy-kei
It's easy to fall into this mindset though, I saw a heavily pregnant woman smoking in the pub the other week, I felt like telling her off.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Anyone seen that programme where people beg for money? Like Dragon's Den but with 'worthy causes'?

i saw about ten minutes, where j. archer refused to give money to a group of accrobats because they coulden't tell him who was doing the accounts.

the bitter, bitter irony