Trim - Soulfood

I've always found it quite easy for radio sets etc, but yeah, fuck ripping individual songs, as easy as Audacity is to use.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
cos it's a pain to do! i dunno how/why these kids spend so much time ripping.

because once its set up it's a one click process? open Soundforge/Audacity etc. Set to record what ever is going through your sound card. whenever a big tune comes on the stream press 'record.' :cool:

mos dan

fact music
because once its set up it's a one click process? open Soundforge/Audacity etc. Set to record what ever is going through your sound card. whenever a big tune comes on the stream press 'record.' :cool:

hah, that's good to know, but - what i meant more is the people on rwd who cut individual songs out of radio sets, that is what's a pain to do. there's always someone who ups like 5-10 individual song rips within an hour or so of logan's show finishing.

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
bah, was really excited to get my mitts on this today but boomkat, hmv et al have all of a sudden changed their dates to the 17th :eek:

faustus

bah, was really excited to get my mitts on this today but boomkat, hmv et al have all of a sudden changed their dates to the 17th :eek:

yeah but ukrecordshop was supposed to have it 1 week exclusive... oh well, waited long enough already.

Benny Bunter

Could have swore that the last time I bought a CD from UKRS (Soulfood vol 2 i think) the post and packaging was free. Or have I just imagined it? :slanted:

Was quite amused to read Blackdown's shocked reaction to 'The Bits' being included on the new soulfood cd. Funny thing is, when I read the first few lines of the post I thought he was gonna go on to say he was pissed off for not being informed! Silly me...

Blackdown, you should definitely be sending Trim some more beats. In time for Vol 4 maybe?;)