Trim - Soulfood

Immryr

i've only recently got around to removing the less good tracks from soulfood 3 and listening to it like a whole album. my god it's good.

viktorvaughn

i've only recently got around to removing the less good tracks from soulfood 3 and listening to it like a whole album. my god it's good.

I am a fan of doing a playlist on itunes with all 3 volumes and getting rid off all swag tracks for an epic listen. Same for Tunnel Visions.

Immryr

my vol 3 album version looks like this:

signal
ask for trim
for real
im not remix
inside looking out
old school bars
the low down
big money skit
its a cold world
thief in the night
gave him an inch
what are we now
put your mind to it
the bits

thats 14 tracks of pure quality that i have been listening to over and over again the past week or so.

faustus

was ok.... lee brasco is shit. lots of new beats from t spark sounding nice. apparently this soulfood will be the last 1, then he's looking at an album.

boogeyman remix with trim and roach!

Algierstwin

was ok.... lee brasco is shit. lots of new beats from t spark sounding nice. apparently this soulfood will be the last 1, then he's looking at an album.

boogeyman remix with trim and roach!

haha. . im enjoying the show though, although wasnt really feeling some of the alien music team. .

beats were quality though.

STN

sou'wester
Haven't got mine yet, but I spoke to Leopardmum and she said she wasn't all that sure about it.

I'm prepared to agree with her, and hope it's a grower.

Krasner

I'm not really a fan. Only two or three good tracks, mostly filler with recycled bars and poor beats. Definitely the worst yet.

Also it sound really badly mixed

it's not bad, definitely seems like one to just bang out a bit of money from UKRS though.

the dancehall style stuff he's put up on his myspace (and taken down since i think) is much better.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Ah this is a real shame, I was really excited to hear this. Is the deal still that UKRS are only pressing 1000 copies and then that’s it?

Sinko

i get the feeling trim just wanted to knock this one out and get on with the album. still a decent listen though.

those couple of bars from his album he did for the UKRS interview are exactly the type off bizarre, messed up stuff i want to hear from him though, which is promising.