Speechless

IdleRich

IdleRich
Lastly, let's remember what Jesus said: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Truthfully, I've actually learned to take pride in being treated like a pack animal, so I honestly don't see why those below me can't do the same.
I guess that's the problem with that rule, it only has the intended effect if you're not a self-hating masochist.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A zoophile, a sadist, a pyromaniac, a coprophile and a masochist wind up in a prison cell together.
The zoophile says "Hey, you know, I really wanna fuck a cat."
The sadist says "I've got a better idea: let's torture a cat, and then fuck it!"
The pyromaniac adds "Why don't we set fire to it after torturing and fucking it?"
The coprophile chips in "Can I shit on the cat after you guys have tortured, fucked and burned it?"
The masochist just looks at the others and quietly goes "Miaow..."

Last edited:

gabriel

The Heatwave
LOL, funny joke

back to the style guide:

La's, the
defunct Liverpool rock band; keep apostrophe (abbreviation for Lads)

aren't they called that cos scousers often end a sentence with the word 'la'? (though i suppose maybe that la is an abbreviation of lad)

also - danceable or dancable - isn't that the same idea as likeable/likable? surely the one with the E

STN

sou'wester
Fahsions tend towards eradicating as many letters as possible in compounds/where suffixes have been added, so you'll see more stuff like dancable, filmaker (rather than filmmaker) as time goes on. I think it's a bit silly myself.