Thinking

constant escape

winter withered, warm
I find it difficult and frustrating. If I could bypass words entirely and share my mind with you, I think it would answer the question.

luka

You probably should learn to read Stan. Well I dunno. I usually tell you not to learn to read but I'm vacillating now. I guess, stick with not being able to read, better to be an extreme in the end isn't it.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Just seems like thought is geared, at least in the shadow of the enlightenment, toward totalizing even that which is beyond its jurisdiction, and this tension is manifest psychically.

re: reading, having the same trouble with Gravity's Rainbow. Think I just burnt myself out. I was simultaneously Gravity's Rainbow and A Thousand Plateaus, and now both seem somewhat unnecessary and largely uninteresting. Could just be temporary exhaustion though.

luka

I think it's because you're post literate. My little friend Barty is the same. Also in his twenties. He physically can't read.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Did you see that spreadsheet I shared, that had the timelines of all these philosophers and esoteric figures etc?

Anyway I think I just churned through revelations at a startling rate, such that they became economically inflated.

luka

Did you see that spreadsheet I shared, that had the timelines of all these philosophers and esoteric figures etc?

Anyway I think I just churned through revelations at a startling rate, such that they became economically inflated.
No. Do it again please.

craner

Beast of Burden
Stan's ambition is great, he doesn't just want to say "yeah, thinking is hard" or "thinking about thinking is hard, man" he actually wants to explain thinking.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Stan's ambition is great, he doesn't just want to say "yeah, thinking is hard" or "thinking about thinking is hard, man" he actually wants to explain thinking.
Its a compulsion, which is egoistically manifested as a fear of not exemplifying the extremity of cognitive potential across humans.