favourite thread derailments on dissensus!

S

simon silverdollar

apparently Art Of Noise wrote the theme music for Krypton factor.
i once saw Gordon Burns, who presented Krypton Factor and now presents North West Tonight, at wagamamas in central manchester. he looked much older than he does on telly.

mos dan

fact music
i like the fact that when people attempt to deliberately derail a thread, it doesn't really work. these things have to be organic.

speaking of which, i went to this organic farmer's market the other week and you'll never guess what i saw...

bassnation

the abyss
i like the fact that when people attempt to deliberately derail a thread, it doesn't really work. these things have to be organic.

speaking of which, i went to this organic farmer's market the other week and you'll never guess what i saw...

did you know that the brother of norris mcwhirter (of guiness book of records fame, the boring one they used to wheel out to monotonously drone "facts") was blown up and killed by an ira bomb in the seventies?

barry_abs

lil' beyutch
did you know that the brother of norris mcwhirter (of guiness book of records fame, the boring one they used to wheel out to monotonously drone "facts") was blown up and killed by an ira bomb in the seventies?

anecdotal suicide ;)

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
I did know that - they were both right-wing campaigners of some kind (and very pro-death-penalty) weren't they?
What I want to have confirmed is - is it true that when Norris McWhirter gave a policitical speech at Oxford University Union and asked if there were any questions, a solitary hand went up and the question was "What's the biggest fish?"?

bassnation

the abyss
I did know that - they were both right-wing campaigners of some kind (and very pro-death-penalty) weren't they?
What I want to have confirmed is - is it true that when Norris McWhirter gave a policitical speech at Oxford University Union and asked if there were any questions, a solitary hand went up and the question was "What's the biggest fish?"?

those were the days, when the BBC thought the ideal kids entertainment consisted of clips of people trying to blow up the worlds biggest balloon followed by someone playing the trumpet in a wigged out jazz style.

S

simon silverdollar

i like the fact that the Drugs warnings thread has turned into a discusion of 'nu'-metal

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
yes, nomadologist, yes.

Bunny.gif

loooooooool
your chest x your granddaddy's age + 1