Grime as therapy

N

nomadologist

wait, is sharkie major from the U.S.? he's wearing all kinds of U.S. team hats--in one pictures the yankees, in another the A's. weird.

i'm so glad that there are people who felt the same way as me. i often feel silly and embarrassed when i think of how important grime was to me about four years ago, how seriously i took it, how inspiring it was. i was pretty depressed back then and needed someone like nasty crew. i agree that 'this ain't a game/so many days' is a spine-tingling masterpiece, and and also that jet li movie is great. i think the music that jammer sampled is only in the dubbed version of it. the dubbed version i saw was called 'twin warriors' and the subtitled one was 'the tai chi master', with a different score.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Here's that version of Havana with Discarda over it, I love it when he fluffs the verse and goes back again, first time I heard it I was on the tube and I started welling up, seriously, it's really unexpectedly honest.

http://www.divshare.com/download/1295158-86e

I know he's on some of the Aim High series and that track on Trim's Soulfood, dunno what else though...If I'm pissing anyone off by putting this up let me know and I'll take it down.

mos dan

fact music
Here's that version of Havana with Discarda over it, I love it when he fluffs the verse and goes back again, first time I heard it I was on the tube and I started welling up, seriously, it's really unexpectedly honest.

I know he's on some of the Aim High series and that track on Trim's Soulfood, dunno what else though...If I'm pissing anyone off by putting this up let me know and I'll take it down.

thanks so much for that! wow. on a side note, i never new that song was 'havana', cos it's labelled as 'xtc' (who made the beat, i think) on heavy meckle. amazing beat. on an even bigger digression, fuda guy now uses the same pc for his music that xtc (his brother) used to use a few years ago when he was still involved in ruff sqwad - i think that's kinda sweet somehow.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
thanks so much for that! wow. on a side note, i never new that song was 'havana', cos it's labelled as 'xtc' (who made the beat, i think) on heavy meckle. amazing beat. on an even bigger digression, fuda guy now uses the same pc for his music that xtc (his brother) used to use a few years ago when he was still involved in ruff sqwad - i think that's kinda sweet somehow.

xtc is fuda guy's brother? wow

mos dan

fact music
can't believe this didn't occur to me before, but obviously 'sittin here' by dizzee rascal should be mentioned. i usually go quite pale when that one comes on.. so chilling.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos

I beg you up that again.
cheers mate.