Dissensus eating passwords?

turtles

in the sea
Hey, I've been having a problem the last two days with dissensus not recognizing my password. Anyone else experience this? This actually happened to me a couple of months ago as well.

Now, I could be going crazy and be typing the wrong password in over and over again, but I'm pretty damn certain I have it right (i don't use the auto-remember tool in my webrowser). It's one of my "standard" passwords that I use quite a bit, and I've logged on plenty of times to dissensus just fine using it. But the last two days whenever I've tried to enter it, it doesn't accept it. So I have to use the "forgotten password" link to reset my password, which does work. Then I changed my password back to what it was before, then later in the day tried to log in again and it didn't recognize my password! Grrrr....

So anyone else have this problem? I wasn't sure which mod to bug about this, so I figured I would just post a thread.

thanks!

(btw, i'm using firefox 2.0.0.4 on winxp)

N

nomadologist

this happened to me, too, a few months ago. hasn't happened since I changed passwords a couple of weeks ago, but I was pretty frustrated by it when it kept happening.

Woebot

Hey, I've been having a problem the last two days with dissensus not recognizing my password. Anyone else experience this? This actually happened to me a couple of months ago as well.

Now, I could be going crazy and be typing the wrong password in over and over again, but I'm pretty damn certain I have it right (i don't use the auto-remember tool in my webrowser). It's one of my "standard" passwords that I use quite a bit, and I've logged on plenty of times to dissensus just fine using it. But the last two days whenever I've tried to enter it, it doesn't accept it. So I have to use the "forgotten password" link to reset my password, which does work. Then I changed my password back to what it was before, then later in the day tried to log in again and it didn't recognize my password! Grrrr....

So anyone else have this problem? I wasn't sure which mod to bug about this, so I figured I would just post a thread.

thanks!

(btw, i'm using firefox 2.0.0.4 on winxp)

how annoying! sorry about that. can't think what it could be unfortunately.

any problems of this sort people should email me:

alias(at)hollowearth.org