gumdrops

i swear hes been doing old school sets for the past month... did start taping them but then it started to lose the novelty a bit lol.

alex

Do not read this.
What was the youngsta set saying corpsey? Did you record it by any chance? Do his dubs sound fucked?

Tried booking him for a 04-06 set, but his agent never got back to me..:-(

Edit* that bash thing was like a ‘secret’ dance wasn’t it?

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Listening to Skreams new bits on soundcloud, some of the remixes and the vocal tune from the forthcoming album sound like late 90's commercial Breakbeat, Hybrid spring to mind. Rotten

unclerico

Listening to Skreams new bits on soundcloud, some of the remixes and the vocal tune from the forthcoming album sound like late 90's commercial Breakbeat, Hybrid spring to mind. Rotten

i agree, i didn't like a single tune on his soundcloud page

and i used to buy pretty much everything skream brought out

Here's our list of 10 Dubstep Producers To Watch in 2010

10 Dubstep Producers To Watch in 2010

2009 was an incredibly exciting year for dubstep. As the sound has exploded on an international stage, producers coming at the sound from all kinds of different angles have brought their own aesthetic to the sound ensuring its continuing evolution.

The recent convergence of bass music has scene dubstep coalesce with the sounds of everything from house and techno to hip hop and drum and bass and the most exciting music has come from the producers exploring these peripheral mutations.

It is impossible to try and predict where the music will go in 2010, but here are just some of the people that are poised to excite in the coming year...

http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/features/10-dubstep-producers-to-watch-in-2010

mos dan

fact music
That's not FWD, that's Bash. At least I'm assuming that from the title. Does look pretty empty though. I reckon that's Boomnoise on the right, so could ask him if he remembers.

yeah that's boomy - and that's me and melissa bradshaw on the left (I'M ROLLING A FAG - INDOORS! O THE MEMORIES). yeah bash was always pretty empty, its total irregularity probably to blame for that.

did i miss a fwd being empty discussion? obvs bash doesn't have much to do with that at all

Last edited:

tom lea

way for that knowledge mag piece to just say what countless others have, but six months later. i know that sounds cunty, but come on. youve gotta do better than that.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
yeah that's boomy - and that's me and melissa bradshaw on the left (I'M ROLLING A FAG - INDOORS! O THE MEMORIES). yeah bash was always pretty empty, its total irregularity probably to blame for that.

did i miss a fwd being empty discussion? obvs bash doesn't have much to do with that at all

Yeah I worked out it was Boom from the hoody and the imported Guinness, I felt very Rick Deckard. Didn't clock you though, the hat clearly wasn't enough. Never made it to a Bash, a real shame. They always sounded great.

Kuma

The Konspirator
10 Dubstep Producers To Watch in 2010

2009 was an incredibly exciting year for dubstep. As the sound has exploded on an international stage, producers coming at the sound from all kinds of different angles have brought their own aesthetic to the sound ensuring its continuing evolution.

The recent convergence of bass music has scene dubstep coalesce with the sounds of everything from house and techno to hip hop and drum and bass and the most exciting music has come from the producers exploring these peripheral mutations.

It is impossible to try and predict where the music will go in 2010, but here are just some of the people that are poised to excite in the coming year...

http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/features/10-dubstep-producers-to-watch-in-2010

Kudos on catching up on the cats on most peoples names to watch for last year.

Seriously, untold? Guido? hyetal?

gumdrops

the beats scene 2010 list they did was a lot better.

the dubstep 2010 list was sort of like what you might expect to see in the guardian or somewhere - im sure these guys are all going to blow up bigger this year than last, but most people know those names already. or theyve already released enough so that they dont quite merit 'to watch for in 2010' hype.

Last edited:

hucks

Your Message Here
They've been doing an autonomic podcast for a while now. I kind of thought nomos was involved at first...