4linehaiku

Repetitive
LOL.
Im aware that's a shit contribution, but I actually did, which is fairly rare.
It is great though. Everyone and their mother was playing it at Bloc.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Is that this (must be, obv)?:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

So, any word on whether there are future Fwd>> dates?

tom lea

those first four kode9 dark, 4x4 swung, bleepy funky tunes... bwoyyyyy, just totally took me somewhere else.
my GOD what was that funky tune with the 8-bar grime drop? that was nuts. think it was kode's second or third tune.

some new terror bits towards the end i think? also one about four tunes into the dubstep section i think that sounded like an amazing new zomby, think it was mixed into a mala tune. memory is pretty hazy as it should be.

that ill blu one that i can never remember the name of always does it for me. ecstasy remix sounded amazing at fwd.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
some new terror bits towards the end i think? also one about four tunes into the dubstep section i think that sounded like an amazing new zomby, think it was mixed into a mala tune. memory is pretty hazy as it should be..

he played Thuggish Ruggish and Ikoniklast by Ikonika around then, that it? and that new terror was amazing too.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Do Fwd sets get put up somewhere on the net? I want to hear this one badly.....Mujava, Ill Blu, Thuggish Rugggish...sounds massive.

Enitrely superfluous embed:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

tom lea

he played Thuggish Ruggish and Ikoniklast by Ikonika around then, that it? and that new terror was amazing too.
nah i know those two, this one sounded a lot like godzilla. mixed into what i think was a mala tune. cant really remember.

that was one of those great fwds where despite not being drunk or anything, when the music finished i was just left with that startled, confused feeling, and most of what had passed was a blur. havent been to plastics for a while to be honest, i forgot how powerful the dancefloor can be there.

Last edited:

computer_rock

last time i saw kode i think he did some kind of epic godzilla -> mountain dread march mix. maybe he pulled that one out the bag again?

Simon78

nah i know those two, this one sounded a lot like godzilla. mixed into what i think was a mala tune. cant really remember.

If he was playing some Grime around then it might have been SRC - Tokyo Central or Tokyo Takedown?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If it was old then maybe the J-Sweet tune?
http://www.hardtofindrecordsrecordstore.com/mp3/MR166299_1.mp3

Neither really sounds like Zomby though so probably wrong.

wise

bare BARE BONES
What was Deadboy like?

Gutted to have missed it, but that queue sounds ridiculous.

Deadboy was good, perfect for a warm up set, very much like his FACT mix, didn't really make me want to dance tho.

He and Icicle (who played the 2nd set) looked like identical twins, both really tall with glasses.

This pair sprung to mind

the-proclaimers-pop-group_66033.jpg

wise

bare BARE BONES
He was good played quite a few 4x4 techno bits, the dubstep at the end got a bit boring but then I don't like halfstep

When I followed D&B for a short period Icicle was one producer I use to look out for, hes got some nice tracks.

Anyone listen to the Peverlist FACT mix? Its stupid.